Savory: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in savory?
To show you what does it mean, handful of savory (20 g) has about 54 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 54 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of savory is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about savory nutrition.
See all nutrition data of savory on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Savory (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of savory (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||68.73 g||19.48 g||13.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||45.7 g||12.96 g||9.1 g|
|Fat||5.91 g||1.68 g||1.2 g|
|Protein||6.73 g||1.91 g||1.3 g|
savory - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A5310 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.366 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.471 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.08 mg
- Vit B61.81 mg
- Vit C50 mg
Energy content of savory
- 77% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
savory - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1051 mg
- Phosphorus140 mg
- Magnessium377 mg
- Calcium2132 mg
- Sodium24 mg
- Iron37.88 mg
- Zink4.3 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 savory?
As I wrote before handful of savory (20 g) has 54 calories. It is easy to count that two savory have about 108 calories and three savory have about 162 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five savory.
- Handful of savory (20g)54 kcal
- Tablespoon of savory (3g)8 kcal
- Bunch of savory (55g)150 kcal
- Cup of savory (30g)82 kcal
- Half cup of savory (15g)41 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of savory77 kcal
- Half of medium size savory27 kcal
- Small size savory (16g)43.2 kcal
- Big size savory (26g)70.2 kcal
- Two medium size savory108 kcal
- Three medium size savory162 kcal
- Four medium size savory216 kcal
- Five medium size savory270 kcal
Protein in savory
Savory has 6.73 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of savory (20 g) you can see that you will get about 1.3 g of protein.
Carbs in savory
Savory has 68.73 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of savory (20 g) has about 13.7 g of carbs.
Fat in savory
Savory has 5.91 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of savory (20 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
handful of savory (20 g) has:54kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare savory with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how savory looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does banana have?
- Calories in a half of apple
- Calories in whole apple
- Calories for one, two or more apples
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in blackcurrants?
- How much fat in blueberries?
- How much protein in melon?
- What is weight of cherimoya?
- Cherry calories per ounce (oz)
- Cranberry calories per serving size