Savory: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Savory: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in savory?
To show you what does it mean, handful of savory (20 g) has about 54 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful savory is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of savory on charts.
Savory: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||68.73 g||~ 19.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||45.7 g||~ 13 g|
|Fat||5.91 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Protein||6.73 g||~ 1.9 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, bunch, cup or half cup of savory?
As I wrote before 100g has 272 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, bunch, cup or half cup of savory.
- Handful of savory (20g)54 kcal
- Tablespoon of savory (3g)8 kcal
- Bunch of savory (55g)150 kcal
- Cup of savory (30g)82 kcal
- Half cup of savory (15g)41 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of savory77 kcal
- 10g of savory27 kcal
- 20g of savory54 kcal
- 50g of savory136 kcal
- 100g of savory272 kcal
Protein in savory
Savory has 6.73 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of savory (20 g) you can see that you will get about 1.3 g of protein.
Carbs in savory
Savory has 68.73 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of savory (20 g) has about 13.7 g of carbs.
Fat in savory
Savory has 5.91 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of savory (20 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
handful of savory (20 g) has:54kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
savory - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A5310 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.366 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.471 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.08 mg
- Vitaminium B61.81 mg
- Vitaminium C50 mg
Energy content of savory
- 77% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
savory - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1051 mg
- Phosphorus140 mg
- Magnessium377 mg
- Calcium2132 mg
- Sodium24 mg
- Iron37.88 mg
- Zink4.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare savory with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how savory looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does banana have?
- Calories in a half of blackberries
- Calories in whole blackberries
- Calories for one, two or more blackberries
- Calories in handful of blackberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in blackcurrants?
- How much fat in blueberries?
- How much protein in melon?
- What is weight of cherimoya?
- Cherry calories per ounce (oz)
- Cranberry calories per serving size