Peppermint: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in peppermint?
For instance, handful of peppermint (20 g) has about 14 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 14 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of peppermint is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about peppermint nutrition.
See all nutrition data of peppermint on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Peppermint (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of peppermint (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||14.79 g||4.19 g||3 g|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||2.27 g||1.6 g|
|Fat||0.94 g||0.27 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||3.75 g||1.06 g||0.8 g|
peppermint - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A4248 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.082 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.266 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.706 mg
- Vit B50.338 mg
- Vit B60.129 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)114 mcg
- Vit C31.8 mg
Energy content of peppermint
- 72% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
peppermint - minerals per 100g
- Potassium569 mg
- Magnessium80 mg
- Calcium243 mg
- Sodium31 mg
- Iron5.08 mg
- Zink1.11 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 peppermint leaves?
As I wrote before handful of peppermint (20 g) has 14 calories. It is easy to count that two peppermint leaves have about 28 calories and three peppermint leaves have about 42 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five peppermint leaves.
- Handful of peppermint leaves (20g)14 kcal
- Tablespoon of peppermint (4g)3 kcal
- Bunch of peppermint leaves (65g)46 kcal
- Cup of peppermint (65g)46 kcal
- Half cup of peppermint (32.5g)23 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of peppermint20 kcal
- Half of medium size peppermint7 kcal
- Small size peppermint (16g)11.2 kcal
- Big size peppermint (26g)18.2 kcal
- Two medium size peppermint leaves28 kcal
- Three medium size peppermint leaves42 kcal
- Four medium size peppermint leaves56 kcal
- Five medium size peppermint leaves70 kcal
Protein in peppermint
Peppermint has 3.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of peppermint (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in peppermint
Peppermint has 14.79 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of peppermint (20 g) has about 3 g of carbs.
Fat in peppermint
Peppermint has 0.94 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of peppermint (20 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of peppermint (20 g) has:14kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare peppermint with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how peppermint looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does turmeric have?
- Calories in a half of avocado
- Calories in whole avocado
- Calories for one, two or more avocado fruits
- Calories in tablespoon of avocado
- Calories in teaspoon of avocado
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in banana?
- How much fat in apple?
- How much protein in blackberry?
- What is weight of blackcurrants?
- Blueberries calories per ounce (oz)
- Melon calories per serving size