Peppermint: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Peppermint: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in peppermint?
For instance, handful of peppermint (20 g) has about 14 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful peppermint is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of peppermint on charts.
Peppermint: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||14.79 g||~ 4.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Fat||0.94 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||3.75 g||~ 1.1 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, bunch, cup or half cup of peppermint leaves?
As I wrote before 100g has 70 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, bunch, cup or half cup of peppermint.
- Handful of peppermint leaves (20g)14 kcal
- Tablespoon of peppermint (4g)3 kcal
- Bunch of peppermint leaves (65g)46 kcal
- Cup of peppermint (65g)46 kcal
- Half cup of peppermint (32.5g)23 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of peppermint20 kcal
- 10g of peppermint7 kcal
- 20g of peppermint14 kcal
- 50g of peppermint35 kcal
- 100g of peppermint70 kcal
Protein in peppermint
Peppermint has 3.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of peppermint (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in peppermint
Peppermint has 14.79 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of peppermint (20 g) has about 3 g of carbs.
Fat in peppermint
Peppermint has 0.94 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of peppermint (20 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of peppermint (20 g) has:14kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
peppermint - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4248 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.082 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.266 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.706 mg
- Vitaminium B50.338 mg
- Vitaminium B60.129 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)114 mcg
- Vitaminium C31.8 mg
Energy content of peppermint
- 72% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
peppermint - minerals per 100g
- Potassium569 mg
- Magnessium80 mg
- Calcium243 mg
- Sodium31 mg
- Iron5.08 mg
- Zink1.11 mg
Interesting charts - compare peppermint with other herbs
When you look at charts below you will see how peppermint looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does turmeric have?
- Calories in a half of avocado
- Calories in whole avocado
- Calories for one, two or more avocado fruits
- Calories in tablespoon of avocado
- Calories in teaspoon of avocado
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in banana?
- How much fat in apple?
- How much protein in blackberries?
- What is weight of blackcurrants?
- Blueberries calories per ounce (oz)
- Melon calories per serving size