Peppermint - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in peppermint leaves?
100g of peppermint has about 70 calories (kcal).
For instance, handful (20 g) has about 14 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful (20 g) is similar to calories amount from 0.5 of sugar.
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 1 minute.
Calories in peppermint came from protein in 18%, from carbs in 72% and from fat in 10%.
peppermint - calories table
- Handfull of peppermint leaves (20g)14 kcal
- Glass full of peppermint (65g)46 kcal
- 10g of peppermint7 kcal
- 20g of peppermint14 kcal
- 50g of peppermint35 kcal
- 100g of peppermint70 kcal
- 200g of peppermint140 kcal
- 500g of peppermint350 kcal
Peppermint - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in peppermint?
★ What is the weight of peppermint?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in peppermint?
How much dietary fiber in peppermint?
Does peppermint have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in peppermint?
How much magnesium in peppermint?
Glycemic index of peppermint?
How much protein in peppermint?
How much does a peppermint weight?
Handfull of peppermint leaves weights about 20g.
Glass of peppermint weights about 65g.
Does peppermint make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in peppermint puts this product at the top of hight calorific herbs. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific herbs, peppermint seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other herbs.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If peppermint contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
handful (20 g) has:14kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does rosemary have?
- What kind of minerals does sage contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in savory?
- What kind of vitamins in mint?
- How much dietary fiber in marjoram?
- Does tarragon have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in thyme?
- How much magnessium in turmeric?
- What is glycemic index of apricot?
- How much protein in avocado?
- What is weight of banana?