Tarragon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tarragon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in tarragon?
For example, handful of tarragon (20 g) has about 59 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful tarragon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tarragon on charts.
Tarragon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||50.22 g||~ 14.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.4 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Fat||7.24 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Protein||22.77 g||~ 6.5 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, bunch, cup or half cup of tarragon leaves?
As I wrote before 100g has 295 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, bunch, cup or half cup of tarragon.
- Handful of tarragon leaves (20g)59 kcal
- Tablespoon of tarragon (3g)9 kcal
- Bunch of tarragon leaves (35g)103 kcal
- Cup of tarragon (31g)91 kcal
- Half cup of tarragon (15.5g)46 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tarragon84 kcal
- 10g of tarragon30 kcal
- 20g of tarragon59 kcal
- 50g of tarragon148 kcal
- 100g of tarragon295 kcal
Protein in tarragon
Tarragon has 22.77 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of tarragon (20 g) you can see that you will get about 4.6 g of protein.
Carbs in tarragon
Tarragon has 50.22 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of tarragon (20 g) has about 10 g of carbs.
Fat in tarragon
Tarragon has 7.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of tarragon (20 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
handful of tarragon (20 g) has:59kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tarragon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4200 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.251 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)1.339 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)8.95 mg
- Vitaminium B62.41 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)274 mcg
- Vitaminium C50 mg
Energy content of tarragon
- 56% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
tarragon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium3020 mg
- Magnessium347 mg
- Calcium1139 mg
- Sodium62 mg
- Iron32.3 mg
- Zink3.9 mg
Interesting charts - compare tarragon with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how tarragon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do blackcurrants have?
- Calories in a half of melon
- Calories in whole melon
- Calories for one, two or more melons
- Calories in slice of melon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cherimoya?
- How much fat in cherries?
- How much protein in Cranberries?
- What is weight of dates?
- Durian calories per ounce (oz)
- Black lilac calories per serving size