Tarragon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in tarragon?
For example, handful of tarragon (20 g) has about 59 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 59 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of tarragon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about tarragon nutrition.
See all nutrition data of tarragon on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Tarragon (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of tarragon (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||50.22 g||14.24 g||10 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.4 g||2.1 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||7.24 g||2.05 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||22.77 g||6.46 g||4.6 g|
tarragon - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A4200 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.251 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)1.339 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)8.95 mg
- Vit B62.41 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)274 mcg
- Vit C50 mg
Energy content of tarragon
- 56% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
tarragon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium3020 mg
- Magnessium347 mg
- Calcium1139 mg
- Sodium62 mg
- Iron32.3 mg
- Zink3.9 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tarragon leaves?
As I wrote before handful of tarragon (20 g) has 59 calories. It is easy to count that two tarragon leaves have about 118 calories and three tarragon leaves have about 177 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tarragon leaves.
- Handful of tarragon leaves (20g)59 kcal
- Tablespoon of tarragon (3g)9 kcal
- Bunch of tarragon leaves (35g)103 kcal
- Cup of tarragon (31g)91 kcal
- Half cup of tarragon (15.5g)46 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tarragon84 kcal
- Half of medium size tarragon29.5 kcal
- Small size tarragon (16g)47.2 kcal
- Big size tarragon (26g)76.7 kcal
- Two medium size tarragon leaves118 kcal
- Three medium size tarragon leaves177 kcal
- Four medium size tarragon leaves236 kcal
- Five medium size tarragon leaves295 kcal
Protein in tarragon
Tarragon has 22.77 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of tarragon (20 g) you can see that you will get about 4.6 g of protein.
Carbs in tarragon
Tarragon has 50.22 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of tarragon (20 g) has about 10 g of carbs.
Fat in tarragon
Tarragon has 7.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of tarragon (20 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
handful of tarragon (20 g) has:59kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare tarragon with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how tarragon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do blackcurrants have?
- Calories in a half of melon
- Calories in whole melon
- Calories for one, two or more melons
- Calories in slice of melon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cherimoya?
- How much fat in cherries?
- How much protein in Cranberries?
- What is weight of dates?
- Durian calories per ounce (oz)
- Black lilac calories per serving size