Parsley: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Parsley: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in parsley?
For example, handful of parsley (20 g) has about 7 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful parsley is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of parsley on charts.
Parsley: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.33 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||0.8 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||2.97 g||~ 0.8 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, bunch, chopped cup or spring of parsley leaves?
As I wrote before 100g has 36 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, bunch, chopped cup or spring of parsley.
- Handful of parsley leaves (20g)7 kcal
- Tablespoon of parsley (4g)1 kcal
- Bunch of parsley leaves (65g)23 kcal
- Parsley chopped cup (60g)22 kcal
- Parsley spring (2g)1 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of parsley10 kcal
- 10g of parsley4 kcal
- 20g of parsley7 kcal
- 50g of parsley18 kcal
- 100g of parsley36 kcal
Protein in parsley
Parsley has 2.97 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of parsley (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in parsley
Parsley has 6.33 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of parsley (20 g) has about 1.3 g of carbs.
Fat in parsley
Parsley has 0.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of parsley (20 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of parsley (20 g) has:7kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
parsley - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A8424 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.086 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.098 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.313 mg
- Vitaminium B50.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.09 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)152 mcg
- Vitaminium C133 mg
- Vitaminium E0.75 mg
- Vitaminium K1640 mg
Energy content of parsley
- 57% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
parsley - minerals per 100g
- Potassium554 mg
- Phosphorus58 mg
- Magnessium50 mg
- Calcium138 mg
- Sodium56 mg
- Iron6.2 mg
- Zink1.07 mg
- Beta karoten5054 mg
Interesting charts - compare parsley with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how parsley looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does thyme have?
- Calories in a half of apricot
- Calories in whole apricot
- Calories for one, two or more apricots
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in avocado?
- How much fat in banana?
- How much protein in apple?
- What is weight of blackberry?
- Blackcurrant calories per ounce (oz)
- Blueberries calories per serving size