Parsley: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Parsley: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in parsley?
For example, handful of parsley (25 g) has about 9 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful parsley is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Parsley: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in handful or bunch of parsley leaves?
As I wrote before 100g has 36 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful or bunch of parsley.
- Handful of parsley leaves (25g)9 kcal
- Bunch of parsley leaves (65g)23 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of parsley10 kcal
- 10g of parsley4 kcal
- 20g of parsley7 kcal
- 50g of parsley18 kcal
- 100g of parsley36 kcal
Protein in parsley
Parsley has 2.97 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of parsley (25 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in parsley
Parsley has 6.33 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of parsley (25 g) has about 1.6 g of carbs.
Fat in parsley
Parsley has 0.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of parsley (25 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of parsley (25 g) has:9kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
parsley - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A8424 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.086 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.098 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.313 mg
- Vitaminium B50.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.09 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)152 mcg
- Vitaminium C133 mg
- Vitaminium E0.75 mg
- Vitaminium K1640 mg
Energy content of parsley
- 57% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
parsley - minerals per 100g
- Potassium554 mg
- Phosphorus58 mg
- Magnessium50 mg
- Calcium138 mg
- Sodium56 mg
- Iron6.2 mg
- Zink1.07 mg
- Beta karoten5054 mg
Does parsley cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in parsley is one of the lowest from all products in spices category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific spices, parsley seems to be a good choice.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does thyme have?
- Calories in a half of apricot
- Calories in whole apricot
- Calories for one, two or more apricots
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in avocado?
- How much fat in banana?
- How much protein in apple?
- What is weight of blackberries?
- Blackcurrant calories per ounce (oz)
- Blueberries calories per serving size