Rosemary: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in rosemary?
To give you an idea, handful of rosemary (20 g) has about 26 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 26 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of rosemary is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about rosemary nutrition.
See all nutrition data of rosemary on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Rosemary (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of rosemary (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||20.7 g||5.87 g||4.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||14.1 g||4 g||2.8 g|
|Fat||5.86 g||1.66 g||1.2 g|
|Protein||3.31 g||0.94 g||0.7 g|
rosemary - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A2924 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.036 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.152 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.912 mg
- Vit B50.804 mg
- Vit B60.336 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)109 mcg
- Vit C21.8 mg
Energy content of rosemary
- 56% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
rosemary - minerals per 100g
- Potassium668 mg
- Magnessium91 mg
- Calcium317 mg
- Sodium26 mg
- Iron6.65 mg
- Zink0.93 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rosemary leaves?
As I wrote before handful of rosemary (20 g) has 26 calories. It is easy to count that two rosemary leaves have about 52 calories and three rosemary leaves have about 78 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rosemary leaves.
- Handful of rosemary leaves (20g)26 kcal
- Tablespoon of rosemary (3g)4 kcal
- Cup of rosemary (30g)39 kcal
- Half cup of rosemary (15g)20 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rosemary37 kcal
- Half of medium size rosemary13 kcal
- Small size rosemary (16g)20.8 kcal
- Big size rosemary (26g)33.8 kcal
- Two medium size rosemary leaves52 kcal
- Three medium size rosemary leaves78 kcal
- Four medium size rosemary leaves104 kcal
- Five medium size rosemary leaves130 kcal
Protein in rosemary
Rosemary has 3.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of rosemary (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in rosemary
Rosemary has 20.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of rosemary (20 g) has about 4.1 g of carbs.
Fat in rosemary
Rosemary has 5.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of rosemary (20 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
handful of rosemary (20 g) has:26kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare rosemary with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how rosemary looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does apricot have?
- Calories in a half of banana
- Calories in whole banana
- Calories for one, two or more bananas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in apple?
- How much fat in blackberry?
- How much protein in blackcurrants?
- What is weight of blueberries?
- Melon calories per ounce (oz)
- Cherimoya calories per serving size