Rosemary: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rosemary: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in rosemary?
To give you an idea, handful of rosemary (20 g) has about 26 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful rosemary is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rosemary on charts.
Rosemary: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||20.7 g||~ 5.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||14.1 g||~ 4 g|
|Fat||5.86 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Protein||3.31 g||~ 0.9 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of rosemary leaves?
As I wrote before 100g has 131 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of rosemary.
- Handful of rosemary leaves (20g)26 kcal
- Tablespoon of rosemary (3g)4 kcal
- Cup of rosemary (30g)39 kcal
- Half cup of rosemary (15g)20 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rosemary37 kcal
- 10g of rosemary13 kcal
- 20g of rosemary26 kcal
- 50g of rosemary66 kcal
- 100g of rosemary131 kcal
Protein in rosemary
Rosemary has 3.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of rosemary (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in rosemary
Rosemary has 20.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of rosemary (20 g) has about 4.1 g of carbs.
Fat in rosemary
Rosemary has 5.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of rosemary (20 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
handful of rosemary (20 g) has:26kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rosemary - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2924 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.036 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.152 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.912 mg
- Vitaminium B50.804 mg
- Vitaminium B60.336 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)109 mcg
- Vitaminium C21.8 mg
Energy content of rosemary
- 56% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
rosemary - minerals per 100g
- Potassium668 mg
- Magnessium91 mg
- Calcium317 mg
- Sodium26 mg
- Iron6.65 mg
- Zink0.93 mg
Interesting charts - compare rosemary with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how rosemary looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does apricot have?
- Calories in a half of banana
- Calories in whole banana
- Calories for one, two or more bananas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in apple?
- How much fat in blackberries?
- How much protein in blackcurrants?
- What is weight of blueberries?
- Melon calories per ounce (oz)
- Cherimoya calories per serving size