Turmeric: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Turmeric: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one turmeric, tablespoon and more
How many calories in turmeric?
To give you an idea, medium size turmeric (90 g) has about 319 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size turmeric is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 45 minutes, swim for about 38 minutes or run for 32 minutes.
See all nutrition data of turmeric on charts.
Turmeric: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 turmeric leaves?
As I wrote before medium size turmeric (90 g) has 319 calories. It is easy to count that two turmeric leaves have about 638 calories and three turmeric leaves have about 957 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five turmeric leaves.
- Medium size turmeric (90 g)319 kcal
- Tablespoon of turmeric (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of turmeric (120g)425 kcal
- Half cup of turmeric (60g)212 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of turmeric100 kcal
- Half of medium size turmeric159.5 kcal
- Small size turmeric (72g)255.2 kcal
- Big size turmeric (117g)414.7 kcal
- Two medium size turmeric leaves638 kcal
- Three medium size turmeric leaves957 kcal
- Four medium size turmeric leaves1276 kcal
- Five medium size turmeric leaves1595 kcal
Protein in turmeric
Turmeric has 7.83 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size turmeric (90 g) you can see that you will get about 7 g of protein.
Carbs in turmeric
Turmeric has 64.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size turmeric (90 g) has about 58.4 g of carbs.
Fat in turmeric
Turmeric has 9.88 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size turmeric (90 g) has about 8.9 g of fat.
medium size turmeric (90 g) has:319kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
turmeric - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.233 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.14 mg
- Vitaminium B61.8 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)39 mcg
- Vitaminium C25.9 mg
- Vitaminium E3.1 mg
- Vitaminium K13.4 mg
Energy content of turmeric
- 68% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 23% FAT
turmeric - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2525 mg
- Phosphorus268 mg
- Magnessium193 mg
- Calcium183 mg
- Sodium38 mg
- Iron41.42 mg
- Zink4.35 mg
Interesting charts - compare turmeric with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how turmeric looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do blueberries have?
- Calories in a half of cherimoya
- Calories in whole cherimoya
- Calories for one, two or more cherimoyas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cherries?
- How much fat in Cranberries?
- How much protein in dates?
- What is weight of durian?
- Black lilac calories per ounce (oz)
- Fejhoa calories per serving size
We are working on this page content. Please back to us in few days.