Dill: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dill: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in dill?
For instance, handful of dill (10 g) has about 4 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful dill is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of dill on charts.
Dill: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7 g||~ 2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||1.12 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||3.46 g||~ 1 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, bunch, cup or springs of dill leaves?
As I wrote before 100g has 43 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, bunch, cup or springs of dill.
- Handful of dill leaves (10g)4 kcal
- Tablespoon of dill (2g)1 kcal
- Bunch of dill leaves (65g)28 kcal
- Dill cup, springs (8g)3 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dill12 kcal
- 10g of dill4 kcal
- 20g of dill9 kcal
- 50g of dill22 kcal
- 100g of dill43 kcal
Protein in dill
Dill has 3.46 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of dill (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in dill
Dill has 7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of dill (10 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in dill
Dill has 1.12 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of dill (10 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of dill (10 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dill - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A7718 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.058 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.296 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.57 mg
- Vitaminium B50.397 mg
- Vitaminium B60.185 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)150 mcg
- Vitaminium C85 mg
Energy content of dill
- 54% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
dill - minerals per 100g
- Potassium738 mg
- Phosphorus66 mg
- Magnessium55 mg
- Calcium208 mg
- Sodium61 mg
- Iron6.59 mg
- Zink0.91 mg
Interesting charts - compare dill with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how dill looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rosemary have?
- Calories in handful of savory
- Calories in tablespoon of savory
- Calories in bunch of savory
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mint?
- How much fat in marjoram?
- How much protein in tarragon?
- What is weight of thyme?
- Turmeric calories per ounce (oz)
- Apricot calories per serving size