Beef: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Beef: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in beef?
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g beef is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 36 minutes, swim for about 29 minutes or run for 25 minutes.
See all nutrition data of beef on charts.
Beef: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||15.41 g||~ 4.4 g|
|Protein||25.93 g||~ 7.4 g|
|Water||57.98 g||~ 16.4 g|
How many calories in cup, half cup, neck , shoulder , shank or tail of beef?
As I wrote before 100g has 250 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. cup, half cup, neck , shoulder , shank or tail of beef.
- Cup of beef (340g)850 kcal
- Half cup of beef (170g)425 kcal
- Beef neck (1500g)3750 kcal
- Beef shoulder (100g)250 kcal
- Beef shank (100g)250 kcal
- Beef tail (400g)1000 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of beef71 kcal
- 10g of beef25 kcal
- 20g of beef50 kcal
- 50g of beef125 kcal
- 100g of beef250 kcal
Protein in beef
Beef has 25.93 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in beef
0 g of carbs - beef has no carbohydrates.
Fat in beef
Beef has 15.41 g fat per 100g.
100g of beef has:250kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
beef - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A9 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.046 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.176 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.378 mg
- Vitaminium B60.382 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of beef
- 0% CARBS
- 43% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
beef - minerals per 100g
- Potassium318 mg
- Phosphorus1.2 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium72 mg
- Iron2.6 mg
- Zink1.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare beef with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how beef looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sriracha sauce have?
- Calories in a half of cooked ground beef
- Calories in whole cooked ground beef
- Calories for one, two or more cooked ground beef
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in garbanzo beans?
- How much fat in yellow bell pepper?
- How much protein in lime?
- What is weight of scone?
- Michelob Ultra calories per ounce (oz)
- Seaweed salad calories per serving size