Garbanzo Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Garbanzo beans: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in garbanzo beans?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of garbanzo beans (164 g) has about 620 calories.
It is about 26% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of garbanzo beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11.5 apples
- 7.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 32.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 88 minutes, swim for about 73 minutes or run for 62 minutes.
See all nutrition data of garbanzo bean on charts.
Garbanzo beans: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of garbanzo beans?
As I wrote before 100g have 378 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of garbanzo beans.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of garbanzo beans (164 g)620 kcal
- Half cup of garbanzo beans (82g)310 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of garbanzo beans107 kcal
- 10g of garbanzo beans38 kcal
- 20g of garbanzo beans76 kcal
- 50g of garbanzo beans189 kcal
- 100g of garbanzo beans378 kcal
Protein in garbanzo beans
Garbanzo beans have 20.47 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of garbanzo beans (164 g) you can see that you will get about 33.6 g of protein.
Carbs in garbanzo beans
Garbanzo beans have 62.95 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of garbanzo beans (164 g) has about 103.2 g of carbs.
Fat in garbanzo beans
Garbanzo beans have 6.04 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of garbanzo beans (164 g) has about 9.9 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of garbanzo beans (164 g) has:620kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
garbanzo beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A67 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.477 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.212 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.541 mg
- Vitaminium B60.535 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.557 mcg
- Vitaminium C4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.82 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of garbanzo beans
- 65% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
garbanzo beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium718 mg
- Magnessium79 mg
- Calcium57 mg
- Sodium24 mg
- Iron4.31 mg
Interesting charts - compare garbanzo beans with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how garbanzo beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does plantain have?
- Calories in a half of filet mignon
- Calories in whole filet mignon
- Calories for one, two or more filet mignon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rice cake?
- How much fat in brownie?
- How much protein in Tequila Sunrise?
- What is weight of cooked kale?
- Fried squash calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled cauliflower calories per serving size