Horseflesh vs Beef: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Horseflesh
At first glance, you can see that in horseflesh is less calories than in beef.
Horseflesh has 175 kcal per 100g and beef 250 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 43%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in horseflesh cames from protein and in beef from fat.
See tables below to compare horseflesh with beef in details.
Fact 2: Horseflesh And Beef Nutrition Difference
Beef vs Horseflesh: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Fat||6.05 g||15.41 g|
|Protein||28.14 g||25.93 g|
|Water||63.98 g||57.98 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||5.03 mg||2.6 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||21 mg|
|Phosphorus||3.16 mg||1.2 mg|
|Potassium||379 mg||318 mg|
|Sodium||55 mg||72 mg|
|Zink||3.16 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.1 mg||0.046 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.12 mg||0.176 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.84 mg||5.378 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.33 mg||0.382 mg|
More protein in horseflesh
It is aslo easy to see see that in horseflesh is more protein than in beef.
There is 25.93g per 100g of beef and 28.14g per 100g of horseflesh so using simple math we can see that difference is about 9%.
Less fat in horseflesh
In horseflesh is less fats than in beef.
The tables above show us that there is 15.41g/100g of fats in beef and 6.05g/100g in horseflesh. In this case difference is about 155%.
- Fat6.05 g
- Protein28.14 g
- Water63.98 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size
- 0% CARBS.
- 67% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
Vitamins: beef vs horseflesh
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): horseflesh 117% more than beef
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): beef 47% more than horseflesh
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): beef 11% more than horseflesh
- Vitaminium B6: beef 16% more than horseflesh
Minerals: horseflesh vs beef
Compares of horseflesh
Compares of beef
- Calories from Horseflesh
- Calories of Sierra Mist
- Calories in Pumpkin bread
- Coconut flour calories per 100g
- Grey Goose Vodka carbs per 100g
- Cooked wild rice protein per 100g
- Cooked soba noodles fat per 100g
- How many calories does shredded chicken have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao pork
- Calories in whole Kung Pao pork
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao pork
- How much protein in chocolate covered strawberry?