Cooked Ground Beef: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked ground beef: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cooked ground beef?
For instance, standard serving size of cooked ground beef (150 g) has about 390 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked ground beef is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 56 minutes, swim for about 46 minutes or run for 39 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked ground beef on charts.
Cooked ground beef: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of cooked ground beef?
As I wrote before 100g has 260 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of cooked ground beef.
- Standard serving size of cooked ground beef (150 g)390 kcal
- Cup of cooked ground beef (350g)910 kcal
- Half cup of cooked ground beef (175g)455 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked ground beef74 kcal
- 10g of cooked ground beef26 kcal
- 20g of cooked ground beef52 kcal
- 50g of cooked ground beef130 kcal
- 100g of cooked ground beef260 kcal
Protein in cooked ground beef
Cooked ground beef has 25.54 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked ground beef (150 g) you can see that you will get about 38.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked ground beef
0 g of carbs - cooked ground beef has no carbohydrates.
Fat in cooked ground beef
Cooked ground beef has 16.82 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked ground beef (150 g) has about 25.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked ground beef (150 g) has:390kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked ground beef - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.175 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.07 mg
- Vitaminium B60.364 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of cooked ground beef
- 0% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
cooked ground beef - minerals per 100g
- Potassium302 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium24 mg
- Sodium397 mg
- Iron2.47 mg
Does cooked ground beef cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Cooked ground beef have one of the hight count of calories within Cooked. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cooked, cooked ground beef seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cooked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cooked ground beef contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cooked ground beef with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked ground beef looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does espresso have?
- Calories in a half of cupcake
- Calories in whole cupcake
- Calories for one, two or more cupcakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in filet mignon?
- How much fat in rice cake?
- How much protein in brownie?
- What is weight of Tequila Sunrise?
- Cooked kale calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried squash calories per serving size