Caramel Apple: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in caramel apple?
In particular, medium size caramel apple (397 g) has about 1215 calories.
It is about 51% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 1215 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from caramel apple is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 15.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 12 slices of cheese
- 11 slices of bread
- 9.5 glasses of milk
- 63.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about caramel apple nutrition.
See all nutrition data of caramel apple on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Caramel Apple (397 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size caramel apple (397 g)|
|Carbs Total||54.12 g||15.34 g||214.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.5 g||0.99 g||13.9 g|
|Fat||10.59 g||3 g||42 g|
|Protein||5.88 g||1.67 g||23.3 g|
caramel apple - vitamins per 100g
- Vit C7.1 mg
Energy content of caramel apple
- 65% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
caramel apple - minerals per 100g
- Calcium71 mg
- Sodium106 mg
- Iron1.27 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 caramel apples?
As I wrote before medium size caramel apple (397 g) have 1215 calories. It is easy to count that two caramel apples have about 2430 calories and three caramel apples have about 3645 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five caramel apples.
- Medium size caramel apple (397 g)1215 kcal
- Slice of caramel apple (80g)245 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of caramel apples87 kcal
- Half of medium size caramel apple607.5 kcal
- Small size caramel apple (318g)972 kcal
- Big size caramel apple (516g)1579.5 kcal
- Two medium size caramel apples2430 kcal
- Three medium size caramel apples3645 kcal
- Four medium size caramel apples4860 kcal
- Five medium size caramel apples6075 kcal
Protein in caramel apple
Caramel apples have 5.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size caramel apple (397 g) you can see that you will get about 23.3 g of protein.
Carbs in caramel apples
Caramel apples have 54.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size caramel apple (397 g) has about 214.9 g of carbs.
Fat in caramel apples
Caramel apples have 10.59 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size caramel apple (397 g) has about 42 g of fat.
medium size caramel apple (397 g) has:1215kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare caramel apple with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how caramel apple looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked ground beef have?
- Calories in a half of yellow bell pepper
- Calories in whole yellow bell pepper
- Calories for one, two or more yellow bell peppers
- Calories in tablespoon of yellow bell pepper
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lime?
- How much fat in scone?
- How much protein in Michelob Ultra?
- What is weight of seaweed salad?
- Hot and sour soup calories per ounce (oz)
- Espresso calories per serving size