Seaweed Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Seaweed salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in seaweed salad?
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of seaweed salad (93 g) has about 62 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of seaweed salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of seaweed salad on charts.
Seaweed salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, half cup or bowl of seaweed salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 67 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half cup or bowl of seaweed salad.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of seaweed salad (93 g)62 kcal
- Half cup of seaweed salad (46.5g)31 kcal
- Seaweed salad bowl (130g)87 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of seaweed salad19 kcal
- 10g of seaweed salad7 kcal
- 20g of seaweed salad13 kcal
- 50g of seaweed salad34 kcal
- 100g of seaweed salad67 kcal
Protein in seaweed salad
0g of protein - seaweed salad has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in seaweed salad
Seaweed salad has 11.11 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of seaweed salad (93 g) has about 10.3 g of carbs.
Fat in seaweed salad
Seaweed salad has 2.78 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of seaweed salad (93 g) has about 2.6 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of seaweed salad (93 g) has:62kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
seaweed salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A222 IU
Energy content of seaweed salad
- 64% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
seaweed salad - minerals per 100g
- Calcium111 mg
- Sodium811 mg
- Iron0.8 mg
Does seaweed salad make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in seaweed salad puts this product at the top of hight calorific Salads. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Salads, seaweed salad seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Salads.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If seaweed salad contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare seaweed salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how seaweed salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Tequila Sunrise have?
- Calories in a half of fried squash
- Calories in whole fried squash
- Calories for one, two or more fried squashs
- Calories in slice of fried squash
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled cauliflower?
- How much fat in frozen broccoli?
- How much protein in hoagie roll?
- What is weight of black eyed peas?
- Chicken fries calories per ounce (oz)
- Potato (baked or cooked) calories per serving size