Yellow Bell Pepper: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Yellow bell pepper: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one yellow bell pepper, tablespoon and more
How many calories in yellow bell pepper?
Case in point, medium size yellow bell pepper (120 g) has about 32 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size yellow bell pepper is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of yellow bell pepper on charts.
Yellow bell pepper: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.32 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||0.21 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||92.02 g||~ 26.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 yellow bell peppers?
As I wrote before medium size yellow bell pepper (120 g) have 32 calories. It is easy to count that two yellow bell peppers have about 64 calories and three yellow bell peppers have about 96 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five yellow bell peppers.
- Medium size yellow bell pepper (120 g)32 kcal
- Tablespoon of yellow bell pepper (9g)2 kcal
- Yellow bell pepper cup chopped (149g)40 kcal
- Yellow bell pepper cup sliced (92g)25 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of yellow bell peppers8 kcal
- Half of medium size yellow bell pepper16 kcal
- Small size yellow bell pepper (96g)25.6 kcal
- Big size yellow bell pepper (156g)41.6 kcal
- Two medium size yellow bell peppers64 kcal
- Three medium size yellow bell peppers96 kcal
- Four medium size yellow bell peppers128 kcal
- Five medium size yellow bell peppers160 kcal
Protein in yellow bell pepper
Yellow bell peppers have 1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size yellow bell pepper (120 g) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in yellow bell peppers
Yellow bell peppers have 6.32 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size yellow bell pepper (120 g) has about 7.6 g of carbs.
Fat in yellow bell peppers
Yellow bell peppers have 0.21 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size yellow bell pepper (120 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size yellow bell pepper (120 g) has:32kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
yellow bell pepper - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A200 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.028 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.025 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.89 mg
- Vitaminium B60.168 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vitaminium C183.5 mg
Energy content of yellow bell pepper
- 81% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
yellow bell pepper - minerals per 100g
- Potassium212 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.46 mg
Interesting charts - compare yellow bell pepper with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how yellow bell pepper looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cupcake have?
- Calories in a half of rice cake
- Calories in whole rice cake
- Calories for one, two or more rice cake
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in brownie?
- How much fat in Tequila Sunrise?
- How much protein in cooked kale?
- What is weight of fried squash?
- Boiled cauliflower calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen broccoli calories per serving size