Chocolate Chips: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chocolate chips: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, pack and more
How many calories in chocolate chips?
For example, standard serving size of chocolate chips (38 g) has about 187 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of chocolate chips is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chocolate chips on charts.
Chocolate chips: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||65.36 g||~ 18.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||24.72 g||~ 7 g|
|Protein||5.1 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Water||3.57 g||~ 1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, pack , cup or half cup of chocolate chips?
As I wrote before 100g have 492 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, pack , cup or half cup of chocolate chips.
- Standard serving size of chocolate chips (38 g)187 kcal
- Chocolate chips pack (38g)187 kcal
- Cup of chocolate chips (90g)443 kcal
- Half cup of chocolate chips (45g)221 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chocolate chips139 kcal
- 10g of chocolate chips49 kcal
- 20g of chocolate chips98 kcal
- 50g of chocolate chips246 kcal
- 100g of chocolate chips492 kcal
Protein in chocolate chips
Chocolate chips have 5.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of chocolate chips (38 g) you can see that you will get about 1.9 g of protein.
Carbs in chocolate chips
Chocolate chips have 65.36 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of chocolate chips (38 g) has about 24.8 g of carbs.
Fat in chocolate chips
Chocolate chips have 24.72 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of chocolate chips (38 g) has about 9.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of chocolate chips (38 g) has:187kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chocolate chips - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.292 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.297 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.665 mg
- Vitaminium B60.058 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.092 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.01 mg
- Vitaminium K0.034 mg
Energy content of chocolate chips
- 52% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
chocolate chips - minerals per 100g
- Potassium171 mg
- Magnessium41 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium311 mg
- Iron5.58 mg
Interesting charts - compare chocolate chips with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how chocolate chips look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Michelob Ultra have?
- Calories in a half of hot and sour soup
- Calories in whole hot and sour soup
- Calories for one, two or more hot and sour soup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in espresso?
- How much fat in plantain?
- How much protein in cupcake?
- What is weight of filet mignon?
- Rice cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Brownie calories per serving size