Lime: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lime: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one lime, cup and more
How many calories in lime?
To illustrate, medium size lime (67 g) has about 20 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size lime is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of lime on charts.
Lime: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 limes?
As I wrote before medium size lime (67 g) have 20 calories. It is easy to count that two limes have about 40 calories and three limes have about 60 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five limes.
- Medium size lime (67 g)20 kcal
- Cup of lime (142g)43 kcal
- Half cup of lime (71g)21 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of limes9 kcal
- Half of medium size lime10 kcal
- Small size lime (54g)16 kcal
- Big size lime (87g)26 kcal
- Two medium size limes40 kcal
- Three medium size limes60 kcal
- Four medium size limes80 kcal
- Five medium size limes100 kcal
Protein in lime
Limes have 0.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size lime (67 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in limes
Limes have 10.54 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size lime (67 g) has about 7.1 g of carbs.
Fat in limes
Limes have 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size lime (67 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size lime (67 g) has:20kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lime - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B60.043 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium C29.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.22 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of lime
- 90% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
lime - minerals per 100g
- Potassium102 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.6 mg
Interesting charts - compare lime with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how lime looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does filet mignon have?
- Calories in a half of brownie
- Calories in whole brownie
- Calories for one, two or more brownies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Tequila Sunrise?
- How much fat in cooked kale?
- How much protein in fried squash?
- What is weight of boiled cauliflower?
- Frozen broccoli calories per ounce (oz)
- Hoagie roll calories per serving size