Dried Fig: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried fig: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one dried fig, handful and more
How many calories in dried fig?
To illustrate, medium size dried fig (15 g) has about 37 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size dried fig is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dried fig on charts.
Dried fig: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried figs?
As I wrote before medium size dried fig (15 g) have 37 calories. It is easy to count that two dried figs have about 74 calories and three dried figs have about 111 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried figs.
- Medium size dried fig (15 g)37 kcal
- Handful of dried figs (85g)212 kcal
- Cup of dried fig (168g)418 kcal
- Half cup of dried fig (84g)209 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried figs71 kcal
- Half of medium size dried fig18.5 kcal
- Small size dried fig (12g)29.6 kcal
- Big size dried fig (20g)48.1 kcal
- Two medium size dried figs74 kcal
- Three medium size dried figs111 kcal
- Four medium size dried figs148 kcal
- Five medium size dried figs185 kcal
Protein in dried fig
Dried figs have 3.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size dried fig (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in dried figs
Dried figs have 63.87 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size dried fig (15 g) has about 9.6 g of carbs.
Fat in dried figs
Dried figs have 0.93 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size dried fig (15 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size dried fig (15 g) has:37kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried fig - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A10 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.085 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.082 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.619 mg
- Vitaminium B60.106 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.35 mg
- Vitaminium K0.016 mg
Energy content of dried fig
- 92% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
dried fig - minerals per 100g
- Potassium680 mg
- Phosphorus15.6 mg
- Magnessium68 mg
- Calcium162 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron2.03 mg
- Zink15.6 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried fig with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried fig looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do soba noodles have?
- Calories in a half of stevia
- Calories in whole stevia
- Calories for one, two or more stevia
- Calories in tablespoon of stevia
- Calories in teaspoon of stevia
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kung Pao beef?
- How much fat in Manhattan?
- How much protein in chocolate milk shake?
- What is weight of soft pretzel?
- Fish taco calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate milk calories per serving size