Dried fig - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in dried figs?
100g of dried figs have about 249 calories (kcal).
To illustrate, medium size dried fig (15 g) have about 37 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size dried fig (15 g) is similar to calories amount from 0.5 apples, 1.5 of sugar.
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
Calories in dried fig came from protein in 5%, from carbs in 92% and from fat in 3%.
dried fig - calories table
- Medium size dried fig (15g)37 kcal
- Handfull of dried figs (85g)212 kcal
- 10g of dried figs25 kcal
- 20g of dried figs50 kcal
- 50g of dried figs125 kcal
- 100g of dried figs249 kcal
- 200g of dried figs498 kcal
- 500g of dried figs1245 kcal
Dried fig - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in dried fig?
★ What is the weight of dried figs?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in dried figs?
How much dietary fiber in dried figs?
Do dried figs have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in dried fig?
How much magnesium in dried fig?
Glycemic index of dried fig?
How much protein in dried fig?
How much does a dried fig weight?
Medium size dried fig weights about.15g. Handfull of dried figs weights about 85g.
Does dried fig make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in dried fig puts this product at the top of hight calorific dried fruits. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dried fruits, dried fig seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other dried fruits.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If dried figs contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
medium size dried fig (15 g) has:37kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does almond milk have?
- What kind of minerals does rabbit contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in tofu?
- What kind of vitamins in kaiser roll?
- How much dietary fiber in butter?
- Does turkey breast have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in raspberry juice?
- How much magnessium in halibut?
- What is glycemic index of halloumi?
- How much protein in lentil?
- What is weight of fish sticks?