Dried Fig: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in dried fig?
To illustrate, medium size dried fig (15 g) has about 37 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 37 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from dried fig is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about dried fig nutrition.
See all nutrition data of dried fig on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Dried Fig (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size dried fig (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||63.87 g||18.11 g||9.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.8 g||2.78 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||0.93 g||0.26 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||0.94 g||0.5 g|
|Water||30.05 g||8.52 g||4.5 g|
dried fig - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A10 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.085 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.082 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.619 mg
- Vit B60.106 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vit C1.2 mg
- Vit E0.35 mg
- Vit K0.016 mg
Energy content of dried fig
- 92% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
dried fig - minerals per 100g
- Potassium680 mg
- Phosphorus15.6 mg
- Magnessium68 mg
- Calcium162 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron2.03 mg
- Zink15.6 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried figs?
As I wrote before medium size dried fig (15 g) have 37 calories. It is easy to count that two dried figs have about 74 calories and three dried figs have about 111 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried figs.
- Medium size dried fig (15 g)37 kcal
- Handful of dried figs (85g)212 kcal
- Cup of dried fig (168g)418 kcal
- Half cup of dried fig (84g)209 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried figs71 kcal
- Half of medium size dried fig18.5 kcal
- Small size dried fig (12g)29.6 kcal
- Big size dried fig (20g)48.1 kcal
- Two medium size dried figs74 kcal
- Three medium size dried figs111 kcal
- Four medium size dried figs148 kcal
- Five medium size dried figs185 kcal
Protein in dried fig
Dried figs have 3.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size dried fig (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in dried figs
Dried figs have 63.87 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size dried fig (15 g) has about 9.6 g of carbs.
Fat in dried figs
Dried figs have 0.93 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size dried fig (15 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size dried fig (15 g) has:37kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare dried fig with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried fig looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bacon cheeseburger have?
- Calories in a half of Mentos
- Calories in whole Mentos
- Calories for one, two or more Mentos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cabbage soup?
- How much fat in egg over easy?
- How much protein in all-purpose flour?
- What is weight of mussels?
- Lo Mein calories per ounce (oz)
- Red Bull calories per serving size