Whisky (Whiskey): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Whisky (whiskey): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in whisky?
Case in point, pub shot (35 g) whisky has about 88 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from pub shot whisky is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of whisky on charts.
Whisky (whiskey): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 whisky?
As I wrote before pub shot (35 g) has 88 calories. It is easy to count that two whisky have about 176 calories and three whisky have about 264 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five whisky.
- Pub shot (35 g)88 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of whisky (40g)100 kcal
- Whisky bottle 0,7 (700g)1750 kcal
- Whisky bottle 1,0 (1000g)2500 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whisky71 kcal
Protein in whisky
0g of protein - whisky has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in whisky
0 g of carbs - whisky has no carbohydrates.
Fat in whisky
0 g of fat - whisky has no fat.
pub shot (35 g) has:88kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
whisky - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.008 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.05 mg
Energy content of whisky
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
whisky - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1 mg
- Phosphorus3 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
- Zink0.02 mg
Does whisky cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in whisky puts this product at the top of hight calorific alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, whisky seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If whisky contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare whisky with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how whisky looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does shredded chicken have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao pork
- Calories in whole Kung Pao pork
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao pork
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate covered strawberry?
- How much fat in canola oil?
- How much protein in fried plantain?
- What is weight of Baileys?
- Fish fry calories per ounce (oz)
- Spaghetti sauce with meat calories per serving size