Whisky (Whiskey): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Whisky (whiskey): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in whisky?
Case in point, cup (100 ml) of whisky (100 g) has about 250 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from cup (100 ml) of whisky is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 36 minutes, swim for about 29 minutes or run for 25 minutes.
Whisky (whiskey): calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in cup or small glass of whisky?
As I wrote before 100g has 250 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. cup or small glass of whisky.
- Cup (100ml) of whisky (100g)250 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of whisky (40g)100 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whisky71 kcal
- 10g of whisky25 kcal
- 20g of whisky50 kcal
- 50g of whisky125 kcal
- 100g of whisky250 kcal
Protein in whisky
0g of protein - whisky has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in whisky
0 g of carbs - whisky has no carbohydrates.
Fat in whisky
0 g of fat - whisky has no fat.
cup (100 ml) of whisky (100 g) has:250kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
whisky - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.008 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.05 mg
Energy content of whisky
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
whisky - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1 mg
- Phosphorus3 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
- Zink0.02 mg
Does whisky cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in whisky puts this product at the top of hight calorific alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, whisky seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If whisky contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does banana strawberry smoothie have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao beef
- Calories in whole Kung Pao beef
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao beef
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Manhattan?
- How much fat in chocolate milk shake?
- How much protein in soft pretzel?
- What is weight of fish taco?
- Chocolate milk calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken teriyaki calories per serving size