Sriracha Sauce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sriracha sauce: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in sriracha sauce?
In particular, standard serving size of sriracha sauce (9 g) has about 8 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of sriracha sauce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of sriracha sauce on charts.
Sriracha sauce: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||19.16 g||~ 5.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.93 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||1.93 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||71.84 g||~ 20.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon or packet of sriracha sauce?
As I wrote before 100g has 93 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon or packet of sriracha sauce.
- Standard serving size of sriracha sauce (9 g)8 kcal
- Tablespoon of sriracha sauce (12g)11 kcal
- Teaspoon of sriracha sauce (4g)4 kcal
- Sriracha sauce packet (9g)8 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sriracha sauce26 kcal
- 10g of sriracha sauce9 kcal
- 20g of sriracha sauce19 kcal
- 50g of sriracha sauce47 kcal
- 100g of sriracha sauce93 kcal
Protein in sriracha sauce
Sriracha sauce has 1.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of sriracha sauce (9 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in sriracha sauce
Sriracha sauce has 19.16 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of sriracha sauce (9 g) has about 1.7 g of carbs.
Fat in sriracha sauce
Sriracha sauce has 0.93 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of sriracha sauce (9 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of sriracha sauce (9 g) has:8kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sriracha sauce - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2574 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.077 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.222 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.248 mg
- Vitaminium B60.455 mg
- Vitaminium C26.9 mg
- Vitaminium E4.8 mg
- Vitaminium K0.011 mg
Energy content of sriracha sauce
- 83% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
sriracha sauce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium321 mg
- Phosphorus10.9 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium2124 mg
- Iron1.64 mg
- Zink10.9 mg
Interesting charts - compare sriracha sauce with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how sriracha sauce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does seaweed salad have?
- Calories in a half of espresso
- Calories in whole espresso
- Calories for one, two or more espresso
- Calories in glass of espresso
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in plantain?
- How much fat in cupcake?
- How much protein in filet mignon?
- What is weight of rice cake?
- Brownie calories per ounce (oz)
- Tequila Sunrise calories per serving size