Scone: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in scone?
For instance, medium size scone (60 g) has about 212 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 212 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from scone is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about scone nutrition.
See all nutrition data of scone on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Scone (60 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size scone (60 g)|
|Carbs Total||45.17 g||12.81 g||27.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||0.4 g||0.8 g|
|Fat||14.86 g||4.21 g||8.9 g|
|Protein||9.15 g||2.59 g||5.5 g|
|Water||27.57 g||7.82 g||16.5 g|
scone - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.347 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.384 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.866 mg
- Vit B60.069 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.117 mcg
- Vit C0.2 mg
- Vit E1.24 mg
- Vit K0.01 mg
Energy content of scone
- 51% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 38% FAT
scone - minerals per 100g
- Potassium120 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium188 mg
- Sodium677 mg
- Iron3.19 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 scones?
As I wrote before medium size scone (60 g) have 212 calories. It is easy to count that two scones have about 424 calories and three scones have about 636 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five scones.
- Medium size scone (60 g)212 kcal
- Cup of scone (140g)494 kcal
- Half cup of scone (70g)247 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of scones100 kcal
- Half of medium size scone106 kcal
- Small size scone (48g)169.6 kcal
- Big size scone (78g)275.6 kcal
- Two medium size scones424 kcal
- Three medium size scones636 kcal
- Four medium size scones848 kcal
- Five medium size scones1060 kcal
Protein in scone
Scones have 9.15 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size scone (60 g) you can see that you will get about 5.5 g of protein.
Carbs in scones
Scones have 45.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size scone (60 g) has about 27.1 g of carbs.
Fat in scones
Scones have 14.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size scone (60 g) has about 8.9 g of fat.
medium size scone (60 g) has:212kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare scone with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how scone looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rice cake have?
- Calories in a half of Tequila Sunrise
- Calories in whole Tequila Sunrise
- Calories for one, two or more Tequila Sunrise
- Calories in glass of Tequila Sunrise
- Calories in cup of Tequila Sunrise
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked kale?
- How much fat in fried squash?
- How much protein in boiled cauliflower?
- What is weight of frozen broccoli?
- Hoagie roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Black eyed peas calories per serving size