Jelly Bean: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Jelly Bean?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of Jelly Bean (40 g) has about 140 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 140 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Jelly Bean is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Jelly Bean nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Jelly Bean on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Jelly Bean (40 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Jelly Bean (40 g)|
|Carbs Total||90 g||25.52 g||36 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
Jelly Bean - vitamins per 100g
- Vit C3 mg
Energy content of Jelly Bean
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Jelly Bean - minerals per 100g
- Sodium12 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Jelly Beans?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Jelly Bean (40 g) have 140 calories. It is easy to count that two Jelly Beans have about 280 calories and three Jelly Beans have about 420 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Jelly Beans.
- Standard serving size of Jelly Bean (40 g)140 kcal
- Jelly Bean 1 piece (1g)4 kcal
- Cup of Jelly Bean (172g)602 kcal
- Half cup of Jelly Bean (86g)301 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Jelly Beans99 kcal
- Half of medium size Jelly Bean70 kcal
- Small size Jelly Bean (32g)112 kcal
- Big size Jelly Bean (52g)182 kcal
- Two medium size Jelly Beans280 kcal
- Three medium size Jelly Beans420 kcal
- Four medium size Jelly Beans560 kcal
- Five medium size Jelly Beans700 kcal
Protein in Jelly Bean
0g of protein - Jelly Beans has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in Jelly Beans
Jelly Beans have 90 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Jelly Bean (40 g) has about 36 g of carbs.
Fat in Jelly Beans
0 g of fat - Jelly Beans have no fat.
standard serving size of Jelly Bean (40 g) has:140kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Jelly Bean with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Jelly Bean looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does yellow bell pepper have?
- Calories in a half of scone
- Calories in whole scone
- Calories for one, two or more scones
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Michelob Ultra?
- How much fat in seaweed salad?
- How much protein in hot and sour soup?
- What is weight of espresso?
- Plantain calories per ounce (oz)
- Cupcake calories per serving size