Jelly Bean: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Jelly Bean: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece , cup and more
How many calories in Jelly Bean?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of Jelly Bean (40 g) has about 140 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Jelly Bean is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Jelly Bean on charts.
Jelly Bean: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||90 g||~ 25.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of Jelly Beans?
As I wrote before 100g have 350 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of Jelly Bean.
- Standard serving size of Jelly Bean (40 g)140 kcal
- Jelly Bean 1 piece (1g)4 kcal
- Cup of Jelly Bean (172g)602 kcal
- Half cup of Jelly Bean (86g)301 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Jelly Beans99 kcal
- 10g of Jelly Beans35 kcal
- 20g of Jelly Beans70 kcal
- 50g of Jelly Beans175 kcal
- 100g of Jelly Beans350 kcal
Protein in Jelly Bean
0g of protein - Jelly Beans has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in Jelly Beans
Jelly Beans have 90 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Jelly Bean (40 g) has about 36 g of carbs.
Fat in Jelly Beans
0 g of fat - Jelly Beans have no fat.
standard serving size of Jelly Bean (40 g) has:140kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Jelly Bean - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium C3 mg
Energy content of Jelly Bean
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Jelly Bean - minerals per 100g
- Sodium12 mg
Interesting charts - compare Jelly Bean with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Jelly Bean looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does yellow bell pepper have?
- Calories in a half of scone
- Calories in whole scone
- Calories for one, two or more scones
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Michelob Ultra?
- How much fat in seaweed salad?
- How much protein in hot and sour soup?
- What is weight of espresso?
- Plantain calories per ounce (oz)
- Cupcake calories per serving size