Honey Bun: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Honey bun: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one honey bun, and more
How many calories in honey bun?
To show you what does it mean, medium size honey bun (135 g) has about 610 calories.
It is about 25% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size honey bun is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11.5 apples
- 7.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 32 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 87 minutes, swim for about 72 minutes or run for 61 minutes.
See all nutrition data of honey bun on charts.
Honey bun: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||48.6 g||~ 13.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||26.61 g||~ 7.5 g|
|Protein||4.45 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Water||18.98 g||~ 5.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 honey buns?
As I wrote before medium size honey bun (135 g) have 610 calories. It is easy to count that two honey buns have about 1220 calories and three honey buns have about 1830 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five honey buns.
- Medium size honey bun (135 g)610 kcal
- Honey bun (g)0 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of honey buns128 kcal
- Half of medium size honey bun305 kcal
- Small size honey bun (108g)488 kcal
- Big size honey bun (176g)793 kcal
- Two medium size honey buns1220 kcal
- Three medium size honey buns1830 kcal
- Four medium size honey buns2440 kcal
- Five medium size honey buns3050 kcal
Protein in honey bun
Honey buns have 4.45 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size honey bun (135 g) you can see that you will get about 6 g of protein.
Carbs in honey buns
Honey buns have 48.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size honey bun (135 g) has about 65.6 g of carbs.
Fat in honey buns
Honey buns have 26.61 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size honey bun (135 g) has about 35.9 g of fat.
medium size honey bun (135 g) has:610kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
honey bun - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.211 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.138 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.404 mg
- Vitaminium B60.038 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.109 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E1.15 mg
- Vitaminium K0.015 mg
Energy content of honey bun
- 43% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
honey bun - minerals per 100g
- Potassium102 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium183 mg
- Sodium305 mg
- Iron1.37 mg
Interesting charts - compare honey bun with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how honey bun looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does hot and sour soup have?
- Calories in a half of plantain
- Calories in whole plantain
- Calories for one, two or more plantains
- Calories in slice of plantain
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cupcake?
- How much fat in filet mignon?
- How much protein in rice cake?
- What is weight of bacon?
- Hostess cupcake calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried chicken drumstick calories per serving size