Beef: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in beef?
100g of beef has about 250 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | cup | half cup | neck | shoulder | shank | tail
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 250 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g of beef is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about beef nutrition.
See all nutrition data of beef on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in 100G of Beef, 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||100g of beef|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||15.41 g||4.37 g||15.4 g|
|Protein||25.93 g||7.35 g||25.9 g|
|Water||57.98 g||16.44 g||58 g|
beef - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A9 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.046 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.176 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.378 mg
- Vit B60.382 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vit E0.12 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of beef
- 0% CARBS
- 43% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
beef - minerals per 100g
- Potassium318 mg
- Phosphorus1.2 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium72 mg
- Iron2.6 mg
- Zink1.2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 beef?
As I wrote before 100g of beef has 250 calories. It is easy to count that two beef have about 500 calories and three beef have about 750 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five beef.
- Cup of beef (340g)850 kcal
- Half cup of beef (170g)425 kcal
- Beef neck (1500g)3750 kcal
- Beef shoulder (100g)250 kcal
- Beef shank (100g)250 kcal
- Beef tail (400g)1000 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of beef71 kcal
- Half of medium size beef125 kcal
- Small size beef (80g)200 kcal
- Big size beef (130g)325 kcal
- Two medium size beef500 kcal
- Three medium size beef750 kcal
- Four medium size beef1000 kcal
- Five medium size beef1250 kcal
Protein in beef
Beef has 25.93 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in beef
0 g of carbs - beef has no carbohydrates.
Fat in beef
Beef has 15.41 g fat per 100g.
100g of beef has:250kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare beef with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how beef looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sriracha sauce have?
- Calories in a half of cooked ground beef
- Calories in whole cooked ground beef
- Calories for one, two or more cooked ground beef
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in garbanzo beans?
- How much fat in yellow bell pepper?
- How much protein in lime?
- What is weight of scone?
- Michelob Ultra calories per ounce (oz)
- Seaweed salad calories per serving size