Banana: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in banana?
For example, medium size banana (130 g) has about 116 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 116 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from banana is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about banana nutrition.
See all nutrition data of banana on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Banana (130 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size banana (130 g)|
|Carbs Total||22.84 g||6.48 g||29.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||0.74 g||3.4 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||< 0.1 g||0.4 g|
|Saturated fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||0.31 g||1.4 g|
banana - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A64 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.031 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.073 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.665 mg
- Vit B50.334 mg
- Vit B60.367 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)20 mcg
- Vit C8.7 mg
- Vit E0.1 mg
- Vit K0.5 mg
Energy content of banana
- 93% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
banana - minerals per 100g
- Potassium358 mg
- Phosphorus22 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.26 mg
- Zink0.15 mg
- Beta karoten26 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 bananas?
As I wrote before medium size banana (130 g) have 116 calories. It is easy to count that two bananas have about 232 calories and three bananas have about 348 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five bananas.
- Medium size banana (130 g)116 kcal
- Banana cup, mashed (300g)267 kcal
- Banana cup, sliced (150g)134 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bananas25 kcal
- Half of medium size banana58 kcal
- Small size banana (104g)92.8 kcal
- Big size banana (169g)150.8 kcal
- Two medium size bananas232 kcal
- Three medium size bananas348 kcal
- Four medium size bananas464 kcal
- Five medium size bananas580 kcal
Protein in banana
Bananas have 1.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size banana (130 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in bananas
Bananas have 22.84 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size banana (130 g) has about 29.7 g of carbs.
Fat in bananas
Bananas have 0.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size banana (130 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
medium size banana (130 g) has:116kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare banana with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how banana looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in black lilac?
- How much fat in fejhoa?
- How much protein in fig?
- What is weight of Goji berries?
- Gooseberry calories per ounce (oz)
- Grapes calories per serving size