Banana: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Banana: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one banana, cup and more
How many calories in banana?
For example, medium size banana (130 g) has about 116 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size banana is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of banana on charts.
Banana: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||22.84 g||~ 6.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||< 0.1 g|
|Saturated fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 bananas?
As I wrote before medium size banana (130 g) have 116 calories. It is easy to count that two bananas have about 232 calories and three bananas have about 348 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five bananas.
- Medium size banana (130 g)116 kcal
- Banana cup, mashed (300g)267 kcal
- Banana cup, sliced (150g)134 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bananas25 kcal
- Half of medium size banana58 kcal
- Small size banana (104g)92.8 kcal
- Big size banana (169g)150.8 kcal
- Two medium size bananas232 kcal
- Three medium size bananas348 kcal
- Four medium size bananas464 kcal
- Five medium size bananas580 kcal
Protein in banana
Bananas have 1.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size banana (130 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in bananas
Bananas have 22.84 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size banana (130 g) has about 29.7 g of carbs.
Fat in bananas
Bananas have 0.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size banana (130 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
medium size banana (130 g) has:116kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
banana - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A64 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.073 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.665 mg
- Vitaminium B50.334 mg
- Vitaminium B60.367 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)20 mcg
- Vitaminium C8.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.1 mg
- Vitaminium K0.5 mg
Energy content of banana
- 93% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
banana - minerals per 100g
- Potassium358 mg
- Phosphorus22 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.26 mg
- Zink0.15 mg
- Beta karoten26 mg
Interesting charts - compare banana with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how banana looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in black lilac?
- How much fat in fejhoa?
- How much protein in fig?
- What is weight of Goji berries?
- Gooseberry calories per ounce (oz)
- Grapes calories per serving size