Figs: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Figs: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fig, handful and more
How many calories in fig?
Case in point, medium size fig (70 g) has about 52 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 52 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fig is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about fig nutrition.
See all nutrition data of fig on charts.
Figs: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size fig (70 g)|
|Carbs Total||19.18 g||5.44 g||13.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.9 g||0.82 g||2 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.75 g||0.21 g||0.5 g|
fig - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A142 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.06 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.05 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.4 mg
- Vit B50.3 mg
- Vit B60.113 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)6 mcg
- Vit C2 mg
- Vit E0.11 mg
- Vit K4.7 mg
Energy content of fig
- 93% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
fig - minerals per 100g
- Potassium232 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium35 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.37 mg
- Zink0.15 mg
- Beta karoten85 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 figs?
As I wrote before medium size fig (70 g) have 52 calories. It is easy to count that two figs have about 104 calories and three figs have about 156 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five figs.
- Medium size fig (70 g)52 kcal
- Handful of figs (210g)155 kcal
- Fig cup, chopped (150g)111 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of figs21 kcal
- Half of medium size fig26 kcal
- Small size fig (56g)41.6 kcal
- Big size fig (91g)67.6 kcal
- Two medium size figs104 kcal
- Three medium size figs156 kcal
- Four medium size figs208 kcal
- Five medium size figs260 kcal
Protein in fig
Figs have 0.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fig (70 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in figs
Figs have 19.18 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fig (70 g) has about 13.4 g of carbs.
Fat in figs
Figs have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fig (70 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size fig (70 g) has:52kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare fig with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how fig looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does kiwi have?
- Calories in a half of lemon
- Calories in whole lemon
- Calories for one, two or more lemons
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in loquat fruit?
- How much fat in lychee?
- How much protein in mango?
- What is weight of mangosteen?
- Mulberry calories per ounce (oz)
- Nectarine calories per serving size