Squid: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in squid?
For example, standard serving size of squid (100 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 92 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from squid is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about squid nutrition.
See all nutrition data of squid on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Squid (100 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of squid (100 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.08 g||0.87 g||3.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||1.38 g||0.39 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||15.58 g||4.42 g||15.6 g|
|Water||78.55 g||22.27 g||78.6 g|
squid - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A33 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.412 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.175 mg
- Vit B60.056 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit C4.7 mg
- Vit E1.2 mg
Energy content of squid
- 14% CARBS
- 72% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
squid - minerals per 100g
- Potassium246 mg
- Phosphorus10 mg
- Magnessium33 mg
- Calcium32 mg
- Sodium44 mg
- Iron0.68 mg
- Zink10 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 squid?
As I wrote before standard serving size of squid (100 g) has 92 calories. It is easy to count that two squid have about 184 calories and three squid have about 276 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five squid.
- Standard serving size of squid (100 g)92 kcal
- Squid ring (5g)5 kcal
- Cup of squid (120g)110 kcal
- Half cup of squid (60g)55 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of squid26 kcal
- Half of medium size squid46 kcal
- Small size squid (80g)73.6 kcal
- Big size squid (130g)119.6 kcal
- Two medium size squid184 kcal
- Three medium size squid276 kcal
- Four medium size squid368 kcal
- Five medium size squid460 kcal
Protein in squid
Squid has 15.58 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of squid (100 g) you can see that you will get about 15.6 g of protein.
Carbs in squid
Squid has 3.08 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of squid (100 g) has about 3.1 g of carbs.
Fat in squid
Squid has 1.38 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of squid (100 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of squid (100 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare squid with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how squid looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Chalupa have?
- Calories in a half of pulled pork sandwich
- Calories in whole pulled pork sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more pulled pork sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bone broth?
- How much fat in chicken parmesan?
- How much protein in salmon sushi roll?
- What is weight of grilled shrimp?
- Tropical Smoothie calories per ounce (oz)
- Bacon and egg sandwich calories per serving size