Apple: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Apple: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in apple?
To show you what does it mean, medium size apple (240 g) has about 125 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size apple is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
Apple: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 apples?
As I wrote before medium size apple (240 g) have 125 calories. It is easy to count that two apples have about 250 calories and three apples have about 375 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five apples.
- Medium size apple (240 g)125 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of apples15 kcal
- Half of medium size apple62.5 kcal
- Small size apple (192g)100 kcal
- Big size apple (312g)162.5 kcal
- Two medium size apples250 kcal
- Three medium size apples375 kcal
- Four medium size apples500 kcal
- Five medium size apples625 kcal
Protein in apple
Apples have 0.26 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size apple (240 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in apples
Apples have 13.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size apple (240 g) has about 33.1 g of carbs.
Fat in apples
Apples have 0.17 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size apple (240 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
medium size apple (240 g) has:125kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
apple - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A54 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.026 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.091 mg
- Vitaminium B50.061 mg
- Vitaminium B60.041 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)3 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
- Vitaminium K2.2 mg
Energy content of apple
- 96% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
apple - minerals per 100g
- Potassium107 mg
- Phosphorus11 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.12 mg
- Zink0.04 mg
- Beta karoten27 mg
Does apple cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
This is a product with really low energy amount (low calorific). If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fruits, apple seems to be a pretty good choice. Just remember we compare it with other products from fruits
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do dates have?
- Calories in handful of black lilac fruits
- Calories in glass of black lilac fruits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fejhoa?
- How much fat in fig?
- How much protein in Goji berries?
- What is weight of gooseberry?
- Grapes calories per ounce (oz)
- Grapefruit calories per serving size