Cranberry: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cranberry: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in Cranberries?
For example, handful of Cranberries (40 g) have about 18 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 18 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of Cranberries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Cranberries nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Cranberries on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Cranberries (40 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of Cranberries (40 g)|
|Carbs Total||12.2 g||3.46 g||4.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.6 g||1.3 g||1.8 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.4 g||0.11 g||0.2 g|
Cranberries - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A60 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.012 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.101 mg
- Vit B50.295 mg
- Vit B60.057 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)1 mcg
- Vit C13.3 mg
- Vit E1.2 mg
- Vit K5.1 mg
Energy content of Cranberries
- 95% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Cranberries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium85 mg
- Phosphorus13 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
- Beta karoten36 mg
- Cranberries vs raspberry
- Cranberries vs blackcurrants
- Cranberries vs cherries
- Cranberries vs gooseberry
- Cranberries vs blueberries
- Cranberries vs pomegranate
- Cranberries vs Goji berries
- Cranberries vs strawberry
- Cranberries vs grape
- Cranberries vs plum
- Cranberries vs mulberries
- Cranberries vs acerola
- see all compares of Cranberries
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of Cranberries?
As I wrote before 100g have 46 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of Cranberries.
- Handful of Cranberries (40g)18 kcal
- Tablespoon of Cranberries (12g)6 kcal
- Teaspoon of Cranberries (3g)1 kcal
- Cup of Cranberries (120g)55 kcal
- Half cup of Cranberries (60g)28 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Cranberries13 kcal
- 10g of Cranberries5 kcal
- 20g of Cranberries9 kcal
- 50g of Cranberries23 kcal
- 100g of Cranberries46 kcal
Protein in Cranberries
Cranberries have 0.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of Cranberries (40 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in Cranberries
Cranberries have 12.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of Cranberries (40 g) has about 4.9 g of carbs.
Fat in Cranberries
Cranberries have 0.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of Cranberries (40 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of Cranberries (40 g) has:18kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Cranberries with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how Cranberries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grape have?
- Calories in a half of guava
- Calories in whole guava
- Calories for one, two or more guava fruits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in jackfruit?
- How much fat in jujube fruits?
- How much protein in kiwi?
- What is weight of kumquats?
- Lemon calories per ounce (oz)
- Loquat calories per serving size