Blackberries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Blackberries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one blackberries, handful and more
How many calories in blackberries?
For instance, medium size blackberries (10 g) has about 4 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size blackberries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of blackberries on charts.
Blackberries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.61 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.3 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Fat||0.49 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Saturated fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.39 g||~ 0.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 blackberries?
As I wrote before medium size blackberries (10 g) have 4 calories. It is easy to count that two blackberries have about 8 calories and three blackberries have about 12 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five blackberries.
- Medium size blackberries (10 g)4 kcal
- Handful of blackberries (70g)30 kcal
- Cup of blackberries (144g)62 kcal
- Half cup of blackberries (72g)31 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blackberries12 kcal
- Half of medium size blackberries2 kcal
- Small size blackberries (8g)3.2 kcal
- Big size blackberries (13g)5.2 kcal
- Two medium size blackberries8 kcal
- Three medium size blackberries12 kcal
- Four medium size blackberries16 kcal
- Five medium size blackberries20 kcal
Protein in blackberries
Blackberries have 1.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size blackberries (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in blackberries
Blackberries have 9.61 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size blackberries (10 g) has about 1 g of carbs.
Fat in blackberries
Blackberries have 0.49 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size blackberries (10 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size blackberries (10 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
blackberries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A214 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.646 mg
- Vitaminium B50.276 mg
- Vitaminium B60.03 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)25 mcg
- Vitaminium C21 mg
- Vitaminium E1.17 mg
- Vitaminium K19.8 mg
Energy content of blackberries
- 79% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
blackberries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium162 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium29 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.62 mg
- Zink0.53 mg
Interesting charts - compare blackberries with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how blackberries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does durian have?
- Calories in a half of fejhoa
- Calories in whole fejhoa
- Calories for one, two or more fejhoa fruits
- Calories in slice of fejhoa
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fig?
- How much fat in Goji berries?
- How much protein in gooseberry?
- What is weight of grape?
- Grapefruit calories per ounce (oz)
- Guava calories per serving size