Blackberries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Blackberries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one blackberry, handful and more
How many calories in blackberry?
For instance, medium size blackberry (10 g) has about 4 calories.
To visualize how much 4 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from blackberry is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about blackberry nutrition.
See all nutrition data of blackberry on charts.
Blackberries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size blackberry (10 g)|
|Carbs Total||9.61 g||2.72 g||1 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.3 g||1.5 g||0.5 g|
|Fat||0.49 g||0.14 g||< 0.1 g|
|Saturated fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.39 g||0.39 g||0.1 g|
blackberry - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A214 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.646 mg
- Vit B50.276 mg
- Vit B60.03 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)25 mcg
- Vit C21 mg
- Vit E1.17 mg
- Vit K19.8 mg
Energy content of blackberry
- 79% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
blackberry - minerals per 100g
- Potassium162 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium29 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.62 mg
- Zink0.53 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 blackberries?
As I wrote before medium size blackberry (10 g) has 4 calories. It is easy to count that two blackberries have about 8 calories and three blackberries have about 12 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five blackberries.
- Medium size blackberry (10 g)4 kcal
- Handful of blackberries (70g)30 kcal
- Cup of blackberry (144g)62 kcal
- Half cup of blackberry (72g)31 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blackberry12 kcal
- Half of medium size blackberry2 kcal
- Small size blackberry (8g)3.2 kcal
- Big size blackberry (13g)5.2 kcal
- Two medium size blackberries8 kcal
- Three medium size blackberries12 kcal
- Four medium size blackberries16 kcal
- Five medium size blackberries20 kcal
Protein in blackberry
Blackberry has 1.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size blackberry (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in blackberry
Blackberry has 9.61 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size blackberry (10 g) has about 1 g of carbs.
Fat in blackberry
Blackberry has 0.49 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size blackberry (10 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size blackberry (10 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare blackberry with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how blackberry looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does durian have?
- Calories in a half of fejhoa
- Calories in whole fejhoa
- Calories for one, two or more fejhoa fruits
- Calories in slice of fejhoa
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fig?
- How much fat in Goji berries?
- How much protein in gooseberry?
- What is weight of grape?
- Grapefruit calories per ounce (oz)
- Guava calories per serving size