Pomegranate: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pomegranate?
To give you an idea, medium size pomegranate (235 g) has about 195 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 195 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pomegranate is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pomegranate nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pomegranate on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Pomegranate (235 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size pomegranate (235 g)|
|Carbs Total||18.7 g||5.3 g||43.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||1.13 g||9.4 g|
|Fat||1.17 g||0.33 g||2.7 g|
|Protein||1.67 g||0.47 g||3.9 g|
pomegranate - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.067 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.053 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.293 mg
- Vit B50.135 mg
- Vit B60.075 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)38 mcg
- Vit C10.2 mg
- Vit E0.6 mg
- Vit K16.4 mg
Energy content of pomegranate
- 81% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
pomegranate - minerals per 100g
- Potassium236 mg
- Phosphorus36 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
- Zink0.35 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pomegranates?
As I wrote before medium size pomegranate (235 g) have 195 calories. It is easy to count that two pomegranates have about 390 calories and three pomegranates have about 585 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pomegranates.
- Medium size pomegranate (235 g)195 kcal
- Cup of pomegranate (174g)144 kcal
- Half cup of pomegranate (87g)72 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pomegranates24 kcal
- Half of medium size pomegranate97.5 kcal
- Small size pomegranate (188g)156 kcal
- Big size pomegranate (306g)253.5 kcal
- Two medium size pomegranates390 kcal
- Three medium size pomegranates585 kcal
- Four medium size pomegranates780 kcal
- Five medium size pomegranates975 kcal
Protein in pomegranate
Pomegranates have 1.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pomegranate (235 g) you can see that you will get about 3.9 g of protein.
Carbs in pomegranates
Pomegranates have 18.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pomegranate (235 g) has about 43.9 g of carbs.
Fat in pomegranates
Pomegranates have 1.17 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pomegranate (235 g) has about 2.7 g of fat.
medium size pomegranate (235 g) has:195kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pomegranate with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how pomegranate looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does artichoke have?
- Calories in a half of asparagus
- Calories in whole asparagus
- Calories for one, two or more asparagus
- Calories in handful of asparagus
- Calories in bunch of asparagus
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bamboo shoots?
- How much fat in basella?
- How much protein in beetroot?
- What is weight of pepper?
- Bitter melon calories per ounce (oz)
- Bok choy lettuce calories per serving size