Sapodilla: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in sapodilla?
Case in point, medium size sapodilla (180 g) has about 149 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 149 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from sapodilla is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about sapodilla nutrition.
See all nutrition data of sapodilla on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Sapodilla (180 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size sapodilla (180 g)|
|Carbs Total||19.9 g||5.64 g||35.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.3 g||1.5 g||9.5 g|
|Fat||1.1 g||0.31 g||2 g|
|Protein||0.44 g||0.12 g||0.8 g|
sapodilla - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A60 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.058 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.2 mg
- Vit B50.252 mg
- Vit B60.037 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)14 mcg
- Vit C14.7 mg
Energy content of sapodilla
- 87% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
sapodilla - minerals per 100g
- Potassium193 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium12 mg
- Iron0.8 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sapodilla fruits?
As I wrote before medium size sapodilla (180 g) has 149 calories. It is easy to count that two sapodilla fruits have about 298 calories and three sapodilla fruits have about 447 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sapodilla fruits.
- Medium size sapodilla (180 g)149 kcal
- Sapodilla cup, pulp (241g)200 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sapodilla24 kcal
- Half of medium size sapodilla74.5 kcal
- Small size sapodilla (144g)119.2 kcal
- Big size sapodilla (234g)193.7 kcal
- Two medium size sapodilla fruits298 kcal
- Three medium size sapodilla fruits447 kcal
- Four medium size sapodilla fruits596 kcal
- Five medium size sapodilla fruits745 kcal
Protein in sapodilla
Sapodilla has 0.44 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size sapodilla (180 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in sapodilla
Sapodilla has 19.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size sapodilla (180 g) has about 35.8 g of carbs.
Fat in sapodilla
Sapodilla has 1.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size sapodilla (180 g) has about 2 g of fat.
medium size sapodilla (180 g) has:149kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare sapodilla with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how sapodilla looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do bamboo shoots have?
- Calories in a half of beetroot
- Calories in whole beetroot
- Calories for one, two or more beetroots
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pepper?
- How much fat in bitter melon?
- How much protein in bok choy?
- What is weight of calabash?
- Broccoli calories per ounce (oz)
- Rapini calories per serving size