Banana vs Guava: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Banana
At first glance, you can see that in banana is more calories than in guava.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and guava 68 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 31%.
In banana and in guava most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare banana with guava in details.
Fact 2: Banana And Guava Nutrition Difference
Guava vs Banana: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||14.3 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.95 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||5.4 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||2.55 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.26 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||22 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||417 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||1.084 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.451 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||49 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||228 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.73 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||374 mg|
Less protein in banana
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is less protein than in guava.
There is 2.55g per 100g of guava and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 134%.
More carbohydrates in banana
In banana is more carbohydrates than in guava.
There is 14.3g/100g of carbohydrates in guava and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 60%.
Less fat in banana
In banana is less fats than in guava.
The tables above show us that there is 0.95g/100g of fats in guava and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 188%.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: guava vs banana
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava 116% more than banana
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana 83% more than guava
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava 63% more than banana
- Vitaminium B5: guava 35% more than banana
- Vitaminium B6: banana 234% more than guava
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava 145% more than banana
- Vitaminium C: guava 2521% more than banana
- Vitaminium E: guava 630% more than banana
- Vitaminium K: guava 420% more than banana
- Beta karoten: guava 1338% more than banana
Minerals: banana vs guava
Compares of banana
- Banana vs Apple
- Banana vs Apricot
- Banana vs Avocado
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
- see all compares of banana
Compares of guava
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?