Goji berries - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in goji berries?
100g of goji berries have about 349 calories (kcal).
In particular, handful (20 g) have about 70 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful (20 g) is similar to calories amount from 1 apple, 0.5 glasses of Coca Cola, 0.5 slices of cheese, 0.5 slices of bread, 0.5 glasses of milk, 3.5 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
Calories in goji berries came from protein in 17%, from carbs in 82% and from fat in 1%.
goji berries - calories table
- Handfull of goji berries (20g)70 kcal
- Tablespoon of goji berries (8g)28 kcal
- Teaspoon ofgoji berries (4g)14 kcal
- Glass full of goji berries (100g)349 kcal
- 10g of goji berries35 kcal
- 20g of goji berries70 kcal
- 50g of goji berries175 kcal
- 100g of goji berries349 kcal
- 200g of goji berries698 kcal
- 500g of goji berries1745 kcal
Goji berries - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in goji berries?
★ What is the weight of goji berries?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in goji berries?
How much dietary fiber in goji berries?
Do goji berries have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in goji berries?
How much magnesium in goji berries?
Glycemic index of goji berries?
How much protein in goji berries?
How much do goji berries weight?
Handfull of goji berries weights about 20g.
Tablespoon of goji berries weights about 8g.
Teaspoon of goji berries weights about 4g.
Glass of goji berries weights about 100g.
Do goji berries cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat goji berries on diet?
Number of calories in goji berries is one of the highest from all products in dried fruits category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dried fruits, goji berries seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other dried fruits.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If goji berries contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
handful (20 g) has:70kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
- How much calories does gooseberry have?
- What kind of minerals do grapes contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in grapefruit?
- What kind of vitamins in guava?
- How much dietary fiber in jackfruit?
- Does jujube fruits have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in kiwi?
- How much magnessium in kumquats?
- What is glycemic index of lemon?
- How much protein in loquat fruit?
- What is weight of lychee?