Goji Berries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Goji berries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in Goji berries?
In particular, handful of Goji berries (20 g) has about 70 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful Goji berries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Goji berries on charts.
Goji berries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||68 g||~ 19.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||14.26 g||~ 4 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of Goji berries?
As I wrote before 100g have 349 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of Goji berries.
- Handful of Goji berries (20g)70 kcal
- Tablespoon of Goji berries (8g)28 kcal
- Teaspoon of Goji berries (4g)14 kcal
- Cup of Goji berries (111g)387 kcal
- Half cup of Goji berries (55.5g)194 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Goji berries99 kcal
- 10g of Goji berries35 kcal
- 20g of Goji berries70 kcal
- 50g of Goji berries175 kcal
- 100g of Goji berries349 kcal
Protein in Goji berries
Goji berries have 14.26 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of Goji berries (20 g) you can see that you will get about 2.9 g of protein.
Carbs in Goji berries
Goji berries have 68 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of Goji berries (20 g) has about 13.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Goji berries
Goji berries have 0.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of Goji berries (20 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of Goji berries (20 g) has:70kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Goji berries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium C48.4 mg
Energy content of Goji berries
- 82% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Goji berries - minerals per 100g
- Calcium190 mg
- Sodium298 mg
- Iron6.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare Goji berries with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how Goji berries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does kumquats have?
- Calories in a half of loquat fruit
- Calories in whole loquat fruit
- Calories for one, two or more Loquat fruits
- Calories in handful of Loquat fruits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lychee?
- How much fat in mango?
- How much protein in mangosteen?
- What is weight of mulberries?
- Nectarine calories per ounce (oz)
- Orange calories per serving size