Banana vs Jackfruit: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Banana
At first glance, you can see that in banana is just a little less calories than in jackfruit.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and jackfruit 95 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 7%.
In banana and in jackfruit most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare banana with jackfruit in details.
Fact 2: Banana And Jackfruit Nutrition Difference
Jackfruit vs Banana: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||23.5 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.64 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||1.72 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||34 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.6 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||37 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||21 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||303 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.105 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.92 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.329 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||13.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||10 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||61 mg|
Less protein in banana
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is less protein than in jackfruit.
There is 1.72g per 100g of jackfruit and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 58%.
Less carbohydrates in banana
In banana is less carbohydrates than in jackfruit.
There is 23.5g/100g of carbohydrates in jackfruit and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3%.
Less fat in banana
In banana is less fats than in jackfruit.
The tables above show us that there is 0.64g/100g of fats in jackfruit and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 94%.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: jackfruit vs banana
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): jackfruit 239% more than banana
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana 33% more than jackfruit
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): jackfruit 38% more than banana
- Vitaminium B6: banana 12% more than jackfruit
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): jackfruit 20% more than banana
- Vitaminium C: jackfruit 57% more than banana
- Vitaminium E: jackfruit 240% more than banana
- Vitaminium K: jackfruit 1900% more than banana
- Beta karoten: jackfruit 135% more than banana
Minerals: banana vs jackfruit
Compares of banana
- Banana vs Apple
- Banana vs Apricot
- Banana vs Avocado
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
- see all compares of banana
Compares of jackfruit
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?