Banana vs Grapes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Banana
At first glance, you can see that in banana is more calories than in grape.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and grape 69 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 29%.
In banana and in grape most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare banana with grape in details.
Fact 2: Banana And Grape Nutrition Difference
Grape vs Banana: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||18 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.16 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||0.72 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.36 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||191 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.069 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.188 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.086 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||10.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||14.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||39 mg|
More protein in banana
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is more protein than in grape.
There is 0.72g per 100g of grape and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 51%.
More carbohydrates in banana
In banana is more carbohydrates than in grape.
There is 18g/100g of carbohydrates in grape and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 27%.
More fat in banana
In banana is more fats than in grape.
The tables above show us that there is 0.16g/100g of fats in grape and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 106%.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: grape vs banana
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): grape 123% more than banana
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana 4% more than grape
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana 254% more than grape
- Vitaminium B5: banana 568% more than grape
- Vitaminium B6: banana 327% more than grape
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): banana 900% more than grape
- Vitaminium C: grape 24% more than banana
- Vitaminium E: grape 90% more than banana
- Vitaminium K: grape 2820% more than banana
- Beta karoten: grape 50% more than banana
Minerals: banana vs grape
Compares of banana
- Banana vs Apple
- Banana vs Apricot
- Banana vs Avocado
- Banana vs Blackberry
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
- see all compares of banana
Compares of grape
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?