Grapes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grapes: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one grape, handful and more
How many calories in grape?
For instance, medium size grape (6 g) has about 4 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size grape is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of grape on charts.
Grapes: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||18 g||~ 5.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||~ 0.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grapes?
As I wrote before medium size grape (6 g) have 4 calories. It is easy to count that two grapes have about 8 calories and three grapes have about 12 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grapes.
- Medium size grape (6 g)4 kcal
- Handful of grapes (70g)48 kcal
- Cup of grape (150g)104 kcal
- Half cup of grape (75g)52 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grapes20 kcal
- Half of medium size grape2 kcal
- Small size grape (5g)3.2 kcal
- Big size grape (8g)5.2 kcal
- Two medium size grapes8 kcal
- Three medium size grapes12 kcal
- Four medium size grapes16 kcal
- Five medium size grapes20 kcal
Protein in grape
Grapes have 0.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size grape (6 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in grapes
Grapes have 18 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size grape (6 g) has about 1.1 g of carbs.
Fat in grapes
Grapes have 0.16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size grape (6 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size grape (6 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grape - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A66 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.069 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.188 mg
- Vitaminium B50.05 mg
- Vitaminium B60.086 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)2 mcg
- Vitaminium C10.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.19 mg
- Vitaminium K14.6 mg
Energy content of grape
- 94% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
grape - minerals per 100g
- Potassium191 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Iron0.36 mg
- Zink0.07 mg
- Beta karoten39 mg
Interesting charts - compare grape with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how grape looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does loquat fruit have?
- Calories in a half of mango
- Calories in whole mango
- Calories for one, two or more mango fruits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mangosteen?
- How much fat in mulberries?
- How much protein in nectarine?
- What is weight of orange?
- Papaya calories per ounce (oz)
- Passion fruit calories per serving size