Jackfruit: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Jackfruit: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one jackfruit, slice and more
How many calories in jackfruit?
To show you what does it mean, medium size jackfruit (4500 g) has about 4275 calories.
It is about 178% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 4275 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from jackfruit is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 82 apples
- 54.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 43.5 slices of cheese
- 40 slices of bread
- 35 glasses of milk
- 225 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about jackfruit nutrition.
See all nutrition data of jackfruit on charts.
Jackfruit: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size jackfruit (4500 g)|
|Carbs Total||23.5 g||6.66 g||1057.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||0.43 g||67.5 g|
|Fat||0.64 g||0.18 g||28.8 g|
|Protein||1.72 g||0.49 g||77.4 g|
jackfruit - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A110 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.105 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.055 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.92 mg
- Vit B60.329 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)24 mcg
- Vit C13.7 mg
- Vit E0.34 mg
- Vit K10 mg
Energy content of jackfruit
- 88% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
jackfruit - minerals per 100g
- Potassium303 mg
- Phosphorus21 mg
- Magnessium37 mg
- Calcium34 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.6 mg
- Zink0.42 mg
- Beta karoten61 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 jackfruits?
As I wrote before medium size jackfruit (4500 g) have 4275 calories. It is easy to count that two jackfruits have about 8550 calories and three jackfruits have about 12825 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five jackfruits.
- Medium size jackfruit (4500 g)4275 kcal
- Slice of jackfruit (50g)48 kcal
- Jackfruit cup, sliced (174g)165 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of jackfruits27 kcal
- Half of medium size jackfruit2137.5 kcal
- Small size jackfruit (3600g)3420 kcal
- Big size jackfruit (5850g)5557.5 kcal
- Two medium size jackfruits8550 kcal
- Three medium size jackfruits12825 kcal
- Four medium size jackfruits17100 kcal
- Five medium size jackfruits21375 kcal
Protein in jackfruit
Jackfruits have 1.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size jackfruit (4500 g) you can see that you will get about 77.4 g of protein.
Carbs in jackfruits
Jackfruits have 23.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size jackfruit (4500 g) has about 1057.5 g of carbs.
Fat in jackfruits
Jackfruits have 0.64 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size jackfruit (4500 g) has about 28.8 g of fat.
medium size jackfruit (4500 g) has:4275kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare jackfruit with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how jackfruit looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mangosteen have?
- Calories in a half of nectarine
- Calories in whole nectarine
- Calories for one, two or more nectarines
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in orange?
- How much fat in papaya?
- How much protein in passion fruit?
- What is weight of peach?
- Pear calories per ounce (oz)
- Persimmon calories per serving size