Fejhoa: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fejhoa: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fejhoa, slice and more
Also known as (other names): feijoa
How many calories in fejhoa?
To show you what does it mean, medium size fejhoa (70 g) has about 39 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fejhoa is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fejhoa on charts.
Fejhoa: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fejhoa fruits?
As I wrote before medium size fejhoa (70 g) has 39 calories. It is easy to count that two fejhoa fruits have about 78 calories and three fejhoa fruits have about 117 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fejhoa fruits.
- Medium size fejhoa (70 g)39 kcal
- Slice of fejhoa (20g)11 kcal
- Fejhoa cup, mashed (257g)141 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fejhoa16 kcal
- Half of medium size fejhoa19.5 kcal
- Small size fejhoa (56g)31.2 kcal
- Big size fejhoa (91g)50.7 kcal
- Two medium size fejhoa fruits78 kcal
- Three medium size fejhoa fruits117 kcal
- Four medium size fejhoa fruits156 kcal
- Five medium size fejhoa fruits195 kcal
Protein in fejhoa
Fejhoa has 0.98 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fejhoa (70 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in fejhoa
Fejhoa has 13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fejhoa (70 g) has about 9.1 g of carbs.
Fat in fejhoa
Fejhoa has 0.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fejhoa (70 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
medium size fejhoa (70 g) has:39kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fejhoa - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A6 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.006 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.018 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.295 mg
- Vitaminium B50.223 mg
- Vitaminium B60.067 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)23 mcg
- Vitaminium C32.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.16 mg
- Vitaminium K3.5 mg
Energy content of fejhoa
- 85% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
fejhoa - minerals per 100g
- Potassium172 mg
- Phosphorus19 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.14 mg
- Zink0.06 mg
- Beta karoten2 mg
Interesting charts - compare fejhoa with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how fejhoa looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does jujube fruits have?
- Calories in a half of kumquats
- Calories in whole kumquats
- Calories for one, two or more kumquats
- Calories in handful of kumquats
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lemon?
- How much fat in loquat fruit?
- How much protein in lychee?
- What is weight of mango?
- Mangosteen calories per ounce (oz)
- Mulberry calories per serving size