Black Lilac: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Black lilac: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, glass and more
How many calories in black lilac?
To illustrate, handful of black lilac (43 g) has about 31 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful black lilac is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of black lilac on charts.
Black lilac: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||18.4 g||~ 5.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||~ 2 g|
|Fat||0.5 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.66 g||~ 0.2 g|
How many calories in handful, glass, cup or half cup of black lilac fruits?
As I wrote before 100g has 73 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, glass, cup or half cup of black lilac.
- Handful of black lilac fruits (43g)31 kcal
- Glass full of black lilac (145g)106 kcal
- Cup of black lilac (90g)66 kcal
- Half cup of black lilac (45g)33 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black lilac21 kcal
- 10g of black lilac7 kcal
- 20g of black lilac15 kcal
- 50g of black lilac37 kcal
- 100g of black lilac73 kcal
Protein in black lilac
Black lilac has 0.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of black lilac (43 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in black lilac
Black lilac has 18.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of black lilac (43 g) has about 7.9 g of carbs.
Fat in black lilac
Black lilac has 0.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of black lilac (43 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of black lilac (43 g) has:31kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
black lilac - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A600 IU
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.5 mg
- Vitaminium B50.14 mg
- Vitaminium B60.23 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)6 mcg
- Vitaminium C36 mg
Energy content of black lilac
- 91% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
black lilac - minerals per 100g
- Potassium280 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium38 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron1.6 mg
- Zink0.11 mg
Interesting charts - compare black lilac with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how black lilac looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does jackfruit have?
- Calories in a half of kiwi
- Calories in whole kiwi
- Calories for one, two or more kiwi
- Calories in slice of kiwi
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in kumquats?
- How much fat in lemon?
- How much protein in loquat fruit?
- What is weight of lychee?
- Mango calories per ounce (oz)
- Mangosteen calories per serving size