Melon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Melon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one melon, slice and more
How many calories in melon?
To show you what does it mean, medium size melon (900 g) has about 306 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size melon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 44 minutes, swim for about 36 minutes or run for 31 minutes.
See all nutrition data of melon on charts.
Melon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 melons?
As I wrote before medium size melon (900 g) have 306 calories. It is easy to count that two melons have about 612 calories and three melons have about 918 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five melons.
- Medium size melon (900 g)306 kcal
- Slice of melon (25g)9 kcal
- Cup of melon (160g)54 kcal
- Half cup of melon (80g)27 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of melons10 kcal
- Half of medium size melon153 kcal
- Small size melon (720g)244.8 kcal
- Big size melon (1170g)397.8 kcal
- Two medium size melons612 kcal
- Three medium size melons918 kcal
- Four medium size melons1224 kcal
- Five medium size melons1530 kcal
Protein in melon
Melons have 0.84 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size melon (900 g) you can see that you will get about 7.6 g of protein.
Carbs in melons
Melons have 8.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size melon (900 g) has about 77.4 g of carbs.
Fat in melons
Melons have 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size melon (900 g) has about 1.7 g of fat.
medium size melon (900 g) has:306kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
melon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A3382 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.026 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.734 mg
- Vitaminium B50.105 mg
- Vitaminium B60.072 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)21 mcg
- Vitaminium C36.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.05 mg
- Vitaminium K2.5 mg
Energy content of melon
- 87% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
melon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium267 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.21 mg
- Zink0.18 mg
- Beta karoten2020 mg
Interesting charts - compare melon with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how melon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.