Lentil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lentil: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in lentil?
For example, handful of lentil (35 g) has about 41 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful lentil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of lentil on charts.
Lentil: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon or glass of lentil?
As I wrote before 100g has 116 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon or glass of lentil.
- Handful of lentil (35g)41 kcal
- Tablespoon of lentil (15g)17 kcal
- Glass full of lentil (200g)232 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lentil33 kcal
- 10g of lentil12 kcal
- 20g of lentil23 kcal
- 50g of lentil58 kcal
- 100g of lentil116 kcal
Protein in lentil
Lentil has 9.02 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of lentil (35 g) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in lentil
Lentil has 20.13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of lentil (35 g) has about 7 g of carbs.
Fat in lentil
Lentil has 0.38 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of lentil (35 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of lentil (35 g) has:41kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lentil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A8 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.169 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.073 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.06 mg
- Vitaminium B60.178 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.181 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.11 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of lentil
- 67% CARBS
- 30% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
lentil - minerals per 100g
- Potassium369 mg
- Phosphorus1.7 mg
- Magnessium36 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron3.33 mg
- Zink1.7 mg
Interesting charts - compare lentil with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how lentil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Tabbouleh have?
- Calories in a half of kolache
- Calories in whole kolache
- Calories for one, two or more kolache
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in injera?
- How much fat in beef and broccoli?
- How much protein in brandy?
- What is weight of salmon patty?
- Moscato calories per ounce (oz)
- Baked chicken breast calories per serving size