Croissant - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in croissants?
100g of croissants have about 406 calories (kcal).
For instance, medium size croissant (55 g) have about 223 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size croissant (55 g) is similar to calories amount from 4 apples, 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola, 2 slices of cheese, 2 slices of bread, 1.5 glasses of milk, 11.5 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 32 minutes, swim for about 26 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
Calories in croissant came from protein in 8%, from carbs in 45% and from fat in 47%.
croissant - calories table
- Medium size croissant (55g)223 kcal
- 10g of croissants41 kcal
- 20g of croissants81 kcal
- 50g of croissants203 kcal
- 100g of croissants406 kcal
- 200g of croissants812 kcal
- 500g of croissants2030 kcal
Croissant - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in croissant?
★ What is the weight of croissants?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in croissants?
How much dietary fiber in croissants?
Do croissants have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in croissant?
How much magnesium in croissant?
Glycemic index of croissant?
How much protein in croissant?
How much does a croissant weight?
Medium size croissant weights about.55g.
Does croissant cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in croissant is one of the highest from all products in sweets category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sweets, croissant seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sweets.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If croissants contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
medium size croissant (55 g) has:223kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does buttermilk have?
- What kind of minerals does chicken breast contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in lemon juice?
- What kind of vitamins in coffee?
- How much dietary fiber in cocoa?
- Does turkey ham have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in wholemeal pasta?
- How much magnessium in sponge cake?
- What is glycemic index of goat cheese?
- How much protein in chorizo?
- What is weight of roasted pork loiny?