Croissant: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in croissant?
For instance, medium size croissant (55 g) has about 223 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 223 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from croissant is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about croissant nutrition.
See all nutrition data of croissant on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Croissant (55 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size croissant (55 g)|
|Carbs Total||45.8 g||12.98 g||25.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||0.74 g||1.4 g|
|Fat||21 g||5.95 g||11.6 g|
|Protein||8.2 g||2.32 g||4.5 g|
|Water||23.2 g||6.58 g||12.8 g|
croissant - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A740 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.388 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.241 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.188 mg
- Vit B60.058 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.13 mcg
- Vit C0.2 mg
- Vit E0.84 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of croissant
- 45% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
croissant - minerals per 100g
- Potassium118 mg
- Phosphorus1.8 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium37 mg
- Sodium384 mg
- Iron2.03 mg
- Zink1.8 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 croissants?
As I wrote before medium size croissant (55 g) have 223 calories. It is easy to count that two croissants have about 446 calories and three croissants have about 669 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five croissants.
- Medium size croissant (55 g)223 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of croissants115 kcal
- Half of medium size croissant111.5 kcal
- Small size croissant (44g)178.4 kcal
- Big size croissant (72g)289.9 kcal
- Two medium size croissants446 kcal
- Three medium size croissants669 kcal
- Four medium size croissants892 kcal
- Five medium size croissants1115 kcal
Protein in croissant
Croissants have 8.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size croissant (55 g) you can see that you will get about 4.5 g of protein.
Carbs in croissants
Croissants have 45.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size croissant (55 g) has about 25.2 g of carbs.
Fat in croissants
Croissants have 21 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size croissant (55 g) has about 11.6 g of fat.
medium size croissant (55 g) has:223kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare croissant with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how croissant looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does paratha have?
- Calories in a half of spanakopita
- Calories in whole spanakopita
- Calories for one, two or more spanakopita
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken shawarma?
- How much fat in chobani yogurt nonfat?
- How much protein in crayfish?
- What is weight of Butterfinger?
- Crab salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Chef salad calories per serving size