Croissant: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Croissant: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in croissant?
For instance, medium size croissant (55 g) has about 223 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size croissant is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 32 minutes, swim for about 26 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of croissant on charts.
Croissant: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 croissants?
As I wrote before medium size croissant (55 g) have 223 calories. It is easy to count that two croissants have about 446 calories and three croissants have about 669 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five croissants.
- Medium size croissant (55 g)223 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of croissants115 kcal
- Half of medium size croissant111.5 kcal
- Small size croissant (44g)178.4 kcal
- Big size croissant (72g)289.9 kcal
- Two medium size croissants446 kcal
- Three medium size croissants669 kcal
- Four medium size croissants892 kcal
- Five medium size croissants1115 kcal
Protein in croissant
Croissants have 8.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size croissant (55 g) you can see that you will get about 4.5 g of protein.
Carbs in croissants
Croissants have 45.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size croissant (55 g) has about 25.2 g of carbs.
Fat in croissants
Croissants have 21 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size croissant (55 g) has about 11.6 g of fat.
medium size croissant (55 g) has:223kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
croissant - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A740 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.388 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.241 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.188 mg
- Vitaminium B60.058 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.13 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.84 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of croissant
- 45% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
croissant - minerals per 100g
- Potassium118 mg
- Phosphorus1.8 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium37 mg
- Sodium384 mg
- Iron2.03 mg
- Zink1.8 mg
Does croissant cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in croissant is one of the highest from all products in Cakes category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cakes, croissant seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cakes.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If croissants contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare croissant with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how croissant looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does kolache have?
- Calories in a half of beef and broccoli
- Calories in whole beef and broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more beef and broccoli
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in brandy?
- How much fat in salmon patty?
- How much protein in Moscato?
- What is weight of baked chicken breast?
- Black bean burger calories per ounce (oz)
- Stuffed pepper with rice and meat calories per serving size