Lentil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in lentil?
For example, handful of lentil (35 g) has about 41 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 41 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of lentil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about lentil nutrition.
See all nutrition data of lentil on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Lentil (35 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of lentil (35 g)|
|Carbs Total||20.13 g||5.71 g||7 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.9 g||2.24 g||2.8 g|
|Fat||0.38 g||0.11 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||9.02 g||2.56 g||3.2 g|
|Water||69.64 g||19.74 g||24.4 g|
lentil - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A8 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.169 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.073 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.06 mg
- Vit B60.178 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.181 mcg
- Vit C1.5 mg
- Vit E0.11 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of lentil
- 67% CARBS
- 30% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
lentil - minerals per 100g
- Potassium369 mg
- Phosphorus1.7 mg
- Magnessium36 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron3.33 mg
- Zink1.7 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lentil?
As I wrote before handful of lentil (35 g) has 41 calories. It is easy to count that two lentil have about 82 calories and three lentil have about 123 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lentil.
- Handful of lentil (35g)41 kcal
- Tablespoon of lentil (15g)17 kcal
- Glass full of lentil (200g)232 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lentil33 kcal
- Half of medium size lentil20.5 kcal
- Small size lentil (28g)32.8 kcal
- Big size lentil (46g)53.3 kcal
- Two medium size lentil82 kcal
- Three medium size lentil123 kcal
- Four medium size lentil164 kcal
- Five medium size lentil205 kcal
Protein in lentil
Lentil has 9.02 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of lentil (35 g) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in lentil
Lentil has 20.13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of lentil (35 g) has about 7 g of carbs.
Fat in lentil
Lentil has 0.38 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of lentil (35 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of lentil (35 g) has:41kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare lentil with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how lentil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does salmon have?
- Calories in a half of paratha
- Calories in whole paratha
- Calories for one, two or more paratha
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ham steak?
- How much fat in spanakopita?
- How much protein in chicken shawarma?
- What is weight of chobani yogurt nonfat?
- Crayfish calories per ounce (oz)
- Butterfinger calories per serving size