Brie: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Brie?
For instance, slice of Brie (23 g) has about 77 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 77 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice of Brie is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Brie nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Brie on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Slice of Brie (23 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||slice of Brie (23 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.45 g||0.13 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||27.68 g||7.85 g||6.4 g|
|Protein||20.75 g||5.88 g||4.8 g|
|Water||48.42 g||13.73 g||11.1 g|
Brie - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A592 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.07 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.52 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.38 mg
- Vit B60.235 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.065 mcg
- Vit E0.24 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of Brie
- 1% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Brie - minerals per 100g
- Potassium152 mg
- Phosphorus2.3 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium184 mg
- Sodium629 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
- Zink2.3 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Brie?
As I wrote before slice of Brie (23 g) has 77 calories. It is easy to count that two Brie have about 154 calories and three Brie have about 231 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Brie.
- Slice of Brie (23g)77 kcal
- Brie small cylinder (125g)418 kcal
- Brie medium cylinder (300g)1002 kcal
- Brie large cylinder (500g)1670 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Brie95 kcal
- Half of medium size Brie38.5 kcal
- Small size Brie (18g)61.6 kcal
- Big size Brie (30g)100.1 kcal
- Two medium size Brie154 kcal
- Three medium size Brie231 kcal
- Four medium size Brie308 kcal
- Five medium size Brie385 kcal
Protein in Brie
Brie has 20.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of Brie (23 g) you can see that you will get about 4.8 g of protein.
Carbs in Brie
Brie has 0.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of Brie (23 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Brie
Brie has 27.68 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of Brie (23 g) has about 6.4 g of fat.
slice of Brie (23 g) has:77kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Brie with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how Brie looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does spanakopita have?
- Calories in a half of chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in whole chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories for one, two or more chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in tablespoon of chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in teaspoon of chobani yogurt nonfat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in crayfish?
- How much fat in Butterfinger?
- How much protein in crab salad?
- What is weight of chef salad?
- Clam chowder calories per ounce (oz)
- Empanada calories per serving size