Brie: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Brie: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice, small cylinder and more
How many calories in Brie?
For instance, slice of Brie (23 g) has about 77 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice Brie is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 11 minutes, swim for about 9 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Brie on charts.
Brie: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.45 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||27.68 g||~ 7.8 g|
|Protein||20.75 g||~ 5.9 g|
|Water||48.42 g||~ 13.7 g|
How many calories in slice, small cylinder , medium cylinder or large cylinder of Brie?
As I wrote before 100g has 334 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice, small cylinder , medium cylinder or large cylinder of Brie.
- Slice of Brie (23g)77 kcal
- Brie small cylinder (125g)418 kcal
- Brie medium cylinder (300g)1002 kcal
- Brie large cylinder (500g)1670 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Brie95 kcal
- 10g of Brie33 kcal
- 20g of Brie67 kcal
- 50g of Brie167 kcal
- 100g of Brie334 kcal
Protein in Brie
Brie has 20.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of Brie (23 g) you can see that you will get about 4.8 g of protein.
Carbs in Brie
Brie has 0.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of Brie (23 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Brie
Brie has 27.68 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of Brie (23 g) has about 6.4 g of fat.
slice of Brie (23 g) has:77kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Brie - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A592 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.52 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.38 mg
- Vitaminium B60.235 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.065 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.24 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of Brie
- 1% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Brie - minerals per 100g
- Potassium152 mg
- Phosphorus2.3 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium184 mg
- Sodium629 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
- Zink2.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare Brie with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how Brie looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does spanakopita have?
- Calories in a half of chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in whole chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories for one, two or more chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in tablespoon of chobani yogurt nonfat
- Calories in teaspoon of chobani yogurt nonfat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in crayfish?
- How much fat in Butterfinger?
- How much protein in crab salad?
- What is weight of chef salad?
- Clam chowder calories per ounce (oz)
- Empanada calories per serving size