Wiener (Hot Dog): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in weiner?
100g of weiners have about 230 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one weiner
For example, medium size weiner (45 g) has about 104 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 104 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from weiner is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about weiner nutrition.
See all nutrition data of weiner on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Weiner (45 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size weiner (45 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.6 g||0.74 g||1.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||19.4 g||5.5 g||8.7 g|
|Protein||10.5 g||2.98 g||4.7 g|
|Water||64.9 g||18.4 g||29.2 g|
weiner - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.087 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.107 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.613 mg
- Vit B60.12 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vit E0.22 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of weiner
- 5% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 77% FAT
weiner - minerals per 100g
- Potassium101 mg
- Phosphorus1.6 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium879 mg
- Iron0.88 mg
- Zink1.6 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 weiners?
As I wrote before medium size weiner (45 g) have 104 calories. It is easy to count that two weiners have about 208 calories and three weiners have about 312 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five weiners.
- Medium size weiner (45 g)104 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of weiners65 kcal
- Half of medium size weiner52 kcal
- Small size weiner (36g)83.2 kcal
- Big size weiner (59g)135.2 kcal
- Two medium size weiners208 kcal
- Three medium size weiners312 kcal
- Four medium size weiners416 kcal
- Five medium size weiners520 kcal
Protein in weiner
Weiners have 10.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size weiner (45 g) you can see that you will get about 4.7 g of protein.
Carbs in weiners
Weiners have 2.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size weiner (45 g) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in weiners
Weiners have 19.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size weiner (45 g) has about 8.7 g of fat.
medium size weiner (45 g) has:104kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare weiner with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how weiner looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chobani yogurt nonfat have?
- Calories in a half of Butterfinger
- Calories in whole Butterfinger
- Calories for one, two or more Butterfingers
- Calories in tablespoon of Butterfinger
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in crab salad?
- How much fat in chef salad?
- How much protein in clam chowder?
- What is weight of empanada?
- Tuna sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Soda water calories per serving size