Turkey Breast: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Turkey breast: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one turkey breast and more
How many calories in turkey breast?
To illustrate, medium size turkey breast (100 g) has about 114 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size turkey breast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of turkey breast on charts.
Turkey breast: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.14 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||1.48 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Protein||23.66 g||~ 6.7 g|
|Water||74.89 g||~ 21.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 turkey breast?
As I wrote before medium size turkey breast (100 g) has 114 calories. It is easy to count that two turkey breast have about 228 calories and three turkey breast have about 342 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five turkey breast.
- Medium size turkey breast (100 g)114 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of turkey breast32 kcal
- Half of medium size turkey breast57 kcal
- Small size turkey breast (80g)91.2 kcal
- Big size turkey breast (130g)148.2 kcal
- Two medium size turkey breast228 kcal
- Three medium size turkey breast342 kcal
- Four medium size turkey breast456 kcal
- Five medium size turkey breast570 kcal
Protein in turkey breast
Turkey breast has 23.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size turkey breast (100 g) you can see that you will get about 23.7 g of protein.
Carbs in turkey breast
Turkey breast has 0.14 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size turkey breast (100 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in turkey breast
Turkey breast has 1.48 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size turkey breast (100 g) has about 1.5 g of fat.
medium size turkey breast (100 g) has:114kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
turkey breast - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A20 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.042 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.145 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.924 mg
- Vitaminium B60.813 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.06 mg
Energy content of turkey breast
- 1% CARBS
- 87% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
turkey breast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium242 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium113 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare turkey breast with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how turkey breast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bacon cheeseburger have?
- Calories in a half of Mentos
- Calories in whole Mentos
- Calories for one, two or more Mentos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cabbage soup?
- How much fat in egg over easy?
- How much protein in all-purpose flour?
- What is weight of mussels?
- Lo Mein calories per ounce (oz)
- Red Bull calories per serving size