Rabbit Meat: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rabbit meat: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in rabbit?
In particular, medium size rabbit (1000 g) has about 1140 calories.
It is about 48% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size rabbit is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 21.5 apples
- 14.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 11.5 slices of cheese
- 10.5 slices of bread
- 9 glasses of milk
- 60 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 162 minutes, swim for about 134 minutes or run for 115 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rabbit on charts.
Rabbit meat: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rabbit?
As I wrote before medium size rabbit (1000 g) has 1140 calories. It is easy to count that two rabbit have about 2280 calories and three rabbit have about 3420 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rabbit.
- Medium size rabbit (1000 g)1140 kcal
- Rabbit leg (280g)319 kcal
- Rabbit comber (230g)262 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rabbit32 kcal
- Half of medium size rabbit570 kcal
- Small size rabbit (800g)912 kcal
- Big size rabbit (1300g)1482 kcal
- Two medium size rabbit2280 kcal
- Three medium size rabbit3420 kcal
- Four medium size rabbit4560 kcal
- Five medium size rabbit5700 kcal
Protein in rabbit
Rabbit has 21.79 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rabbit (1000 g) you can see that you will get about 217.9 g of protein.
Carbs in rabbit
0 g of carbs - rabbit has no carbohydrates.
Fat in rabbit
Rabbit has 2.32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rabbit (1000 g) has about 23.2 g of fat.
medium size rabbit (1000 g) has:1140kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rabbit - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.5 mg
Energy content of rabbit
- 0% CARBS
- 81% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
rabbit - minerals per 100g
- Potassium378 mg
- Phosphorus226 mg
- Magnessium29 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium50 mg
- Iron3.2 mg
Does rabbit make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very low count of calories in rabbit puts this product at the top of low calorific meat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific meat, rabbit seems to be a good choice.
Interesting charts - compare rabbit with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how rabbit looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does stevia have?
- Calories in a half of Manhattan
- Calories in whole Manhattan
- Calories for one, two or more Manhattan
- Calories in glass of Manhattan
- Calories in cup of Manhattan
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate milk shake?
- How much fat in soft pretzel?
- How much protein in fish taco?
- What is weight of chocolate milk?
- Chicken teriyaki calories per ounce (oz)
- Sausage sandwich calories per serving size