Gorgonzola: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Gorgonzola?
For example, slice of Gorgonzola (16 g) has about 57 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 57 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice of Gorgonzola is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Gorgonzola nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Gorgonzola on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Slice of Gorgonzola (16 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||slice of Gorgonzola (16 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.57 g||1.01 g||0.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||32.14 g||9.11 g||5.1 g|
|Protein||21.43 g||6.08 g||3.4 g|
Gorgonzola - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Gorgonzola
- 4% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 74% FAT
Gorgonzola - minerals per 100g
- Calcium357 mg
- Sodium1321 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Gorgonzola?
As I wrote before slice of Gorgonzola (16 g) has 57 calories. It is easy to count that two Gorgonzola have about 114 calories and three Gorgonzola have about 171 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Gorgonzola.
- Slice of Gorgonzola (16g)57 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Gorgonzola101 kcal
- Half of medium size Gorgonzola28.5 kcal
- Small size Gorgonzola (13g)45.6 kcal
- Big size Gorgonzola (21g)74.1 kcal
- Two medium size Gorgonzola114 kcal
- Three medium size Gorgonzola171 kcal
- Four medium size Gorgonzola228 kcal
- Five medium size Gorgonzola285 kcal
Protein in Gorgonzola
Gorgonzola has 21.43 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of Gorgonzola (16 g) you can see that you will get about 3.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Gorgonzola
Gorgonzola has 3.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of Gorgonzola (16 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Gorgonzola
Gorgonzola has 32.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of Gorgonzola (16 g) has about 5.1 g of fat.
slice of Gorgonzola (16 g) has:57kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Gorgonzola with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how Gorgonzola looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does kolache have?
- Calories in a half of beef and broccoli
- Calories in whole beef and broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more beef and broccoli
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in brandy?
- How much fat in salmon patty?
- How much protein in Moscato?
- What is weight of baked chicken breast?
- Black bean burger calories per ounce (oz)
- Stuffed pepper with rice and meat calories per serving size