McChicken: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
McChicken: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
Also known as (other names): McChicken sandwich
How many calories in McChicken?
To show you what does it mean, medium size McChicken (190 g) has about 519 calories.
It is about 22% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size McChicken is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 27 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 74 minutes, swim for about 61 minutes or run for 52 minutes.
See all nutrition data of McChicken on charts.
McChicken: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 McChickens?
As I wrote before medium size McChicken (190 g) has 519 calories. It is easy to count that two McChickens have about 1038 calories and three McChickens have about 1557 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five McChickens.
- Medium size McChicken (190 g)519 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of McChicken77 kcal
- Half of medium size McChicken259.5 kcal
- Small size McChicken (152g)415.2 kcal
- Big size McChicken (247g)674.7 kcal
- Two medium size McChickens1038 kcal
- Three medium size McChickens1557 kcal
- Four medium size McChickens2076 kcal
- Five medium size McChickens2595 kcal
Protein in McChicken
McChicken has 10.43 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size McChicken (190 g) you can see that you will get about 19.8 g of protein.
Carbs in McChicken
McChicken has 27.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size McChicken (190 g) has about 53.1 g of carbs.
Fat in McChicken
McChicken has 13.21 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size McChicken (190 g) has about 25.1 g of fat.
medium size McChicken (190 g) has:519kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
McChicken - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.212 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.942 mg
Energy content of McChicken
- 41% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
McChicken - minerals per 100g
- Potassium173 mg
- Phosphorus0.19 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium88 mg
- Sodium624 mg
- Iron1.74 mg
- Zink0.19 mg
Does McChicken cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in McChicken is one of the highest from all products in Fast Food category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Fast Food, McChicken seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Fast Food.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If McChicken contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare McChicken with other Fast Food
When you look at charts below you will see how McChicken looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does McFlurry McDonald's have?
- Calories in a half of injera
- Calories in whole injera
- Calories for one, two or more injera
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in beef and broccoli?
- How much fat in brandy?
- How much protein in salmon patty?
- What is weight of Moscato?
- Baked chicken breast calories per ounce (oz)
- Black bean burger calories per serving size