Mayonnaise: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mayonnaise: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
Also known as (other names): mayo
How many calories in mayonnaise?
In particular, tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) has about 163 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon mayonnaise is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mayonnaise on charts.
Mayonnaise: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.57 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||74.85 g||~ 21.2 g|
|Protein||0.96 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||21.65 g||~ 6.1 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup, half cup or standard jar of mayonnaise?
As I wrote before 100g has 680 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup, half cup or standard jar of mayonnaise.
- Tablespoon of mayonnaise (24g)163 kcal
- Teaspoon of mayonnaise (12g)82 kcal
- Cup of mayonnaise (230g)1564 kcal
- Half cup of mayonnaise (115g)782 kcal
- Mayonnaise standard jar (400g)2720 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mayonnaise193 kcal
- 10g of mayonnaise68 kcal
- 20g of mayonnaise136 kcal
- 50g of mayonnaise340 kcal
- 100g of mayonnaise680 kcal
Protein in mayonnaise
Mayonnaise has 0.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in mayonnaise
Mayonnaise has 0.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in mayonnaise
Mayonnaise has 74.85 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) has about 18 g of fat.
tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) has:163kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mayonnaise - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A65 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.01 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.019 mg
- Vitaminium B60.008 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium E3.28 mg
- Vitaminium K0.163 mg
Energy content of mayonnaise
- 0% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 99% FAT
mayonnaise - minerals per 100g
- Potassium20 mg
- Phosphorus163 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium635 mg
- Iron0.21 mg
- Zink163 mg
Interesting charts - compare mayonnaise with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how mayonnaise looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken shawarma have?
- Calories in a half of crayfish
- Calories in whole crayfish
- Calories for one, two or more crayfish
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Butterfinger?
- How much fat in crab salad?
- How much protein in chef salad?
- What is weight of clam chowder?
- Empanada calories per ounce (oz)
- Tuna sushi roll calories per serving size