Mayonnaise - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in mayonnaise?
100g of mayonnaise has about 680 calories (kcal).
In particular, tablespoon (24 g) has about 163 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (24 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
Calories in mayonnaise came from protein in 1%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 99%.
mayonnaise - calories table
- Tablespoon of mayonnaise (24g)163 kcal
- Teaspoon ofmayonnaise (12g)82 kcal
- 10g of mayonnaise68 kcal
- 20g of mayonnaise136 kcal
- 50g of mayonnaise340 kcal
- 100g of mayonnaise680 kcal
- 200g of mayonnaise1360 kcal
- 500g of mayonnaise3400 kcal
Mayonnaise - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in mayonnaise?
★ What is the weight of mayonnaise?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in mayonnaise?
How much dietary fiber in mayonnaise?
Does mayonnaise have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in mayonnaise?
How much magnesium in mayonnaise?
Glycemic index of mayonnaise?
How much protein in mayonnaise?
How much does a mayonnaise weight?
Tablespoon of mayonnaise weights about 24g.
Teaspoon of mayonnaise weights about 12g.
Does mayonnaise cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in mayonnaise puts this product at the top of hight calorific spices. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific spices, mayonnaise seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other spices.
It is hard to find product with higher calories count in spices. Similar energy amount have only such products as coconut shrims.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If mayonnaise contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (24 g) has:163kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pork sausage have?
- What kind of minerals does coconut milk contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in squid?
- What kind of vitamins in agave syrup?
- How much dietary fiber in oatmeal?
- Does cola have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in buttermilk?
- How much magnessium in chicken breast?
- What is glycemic index of lemon juice?
- How much protein in coffee?
- What is weight of cocoa?