Mayonnaise: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mayonnaise: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
Also known as (other names): mayo
How many calories in mayonnaise?
In particular, tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) has about 163 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of mayonnaise is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
Mayonnaise: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon or teaspoon of mayonnaise?
As I wrote before 100g has 680 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon or teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Tablespoon of mayonnaise (24g)163 kcal
- Teaspoon of mayonnaise (12g)82 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mayonnaise193 kcal
- 10g of mayonnaise68 kcal
- 20g of mayonnaise136 kcal
- 50g of mayonnaise340 kcal
- 100g of mayonnaise680 kcal
Protein in mayonnaise
Mayonnaise has 0.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in mayonnaise
Mayonnaise has 0.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in mayonnaise
Mayonnaise has 74.85 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) has about 18 g of fat.
tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) has:163kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mayonnaise - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A65 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.01 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.019 mg
- Vitaminium B60.008 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium E3.28 mg
- Vitaminium K0.163 mg
Energy content of mayonnaise
- 0% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 99% FAT
mayonnaise - minerals per 100g
- Potassium20 mg
- Phosphorus163 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium635 mg
- Iron0.21 mg
- Zink163 mg
Does mayonnaise cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in mayonnaise puts this product at the top of hight calorific Condiment. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Condiment, mayonnaise seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Condiment.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If mayonnaise contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ricotta cheese have?
- Calories in a half of crayfish
- Calories in whole crayfish
- Calories for one, two or more crayfish
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Butterfinger?
- How much fat in crab salad?
- How much protein in chef salad?
- What is weight of clam chowder?
- Empanada calories per ounce (oz)
- Tuna sushi roll calories per serving size