Mayonnaise: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Also known as (other names): mayo
How many calories in mayonnaise?
100g of mayonnaise has about 680 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup | standard jar
In particular, tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) has about 163 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 163 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of mayonnaise is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about mayonnaise nutrition.
See all nutrition data of mayonnaise on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Mayonnaise (24 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.57 g||0.16 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||74.85 g||21.22 g||18 g|
|Protein||0.96 g||0.27 g||0.2 g|
|Water||21.65 g||6.14 g||5.2 g|
mayonnaise - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A65 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.01 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.019 mg
- Vit B60.008 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit E3.28 mg
- Vit K0.163 mg
Energy content of mayonnaise
- 0% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 99% FAT
mayonnaise - minerals per 100g
- Potassium20 mg
- Phosphorus163 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium635 mg
- Iron0.21 mg
- Zink163 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mayonnaise?
As I wrote before tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) has 163 calories. It is easy to count that two mayonnaise have about 326 calories and three mayonnaise have about 489 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mayonnaise.
- Tablespoon of mayonnaise (24g)163 kcal
- Teaspoon of mayonnaise (12g)82 kcal
- Cup of mayonnaise (230g)1564 kcal
- Half cup of mayonnaise (115g)782 kcal
- Mayonnaise standard jar (400g)2720 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mayonnaise193 kcal
- Half of medium size mayonnaise81.5 kcal
- Small size mayonnaise (19g)130.4 kcal
- Big size mayonnaise (31g)211.9 kcal
- Two medium size mayonnaise326 kcal
- Three medium size mayonnaise489 kcal
- Four medium size mayonnaise652 kcal
- Five medium size mayonnaise815 kcal
Protein in mayonnaise
Mayonnaise has 0.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in mayonnaise
Mayonnaise has 0.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in mayonnaise
Mayonnaise has 74.85 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) has about 18 g of fat.
tablespoon of mayonnaise (24 g) has:163kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare mayonnaise with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how mayonnaise looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken shawarma have?
- Calories in a half of crayfish
- Calories in whole crayfish
- Calories for one, two or more crayfish
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Butterfinger?
- How much fat in crab salad?
- How much protein in chef salad?
- What is weight of black bean burger?
- Stuffed pepper with rice and meat calories per ounce (oz)
- Malibu rum calories per serving size